Canon Solutions America Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.5

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (West Valley City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews only. The interviews were in depth and allowed my new employer to gather the information they needed. It would have helped to have had a one on one interview in addition to the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It went very well!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Birmingham, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

45 min one on one meeting with an hr rep. Totally covered my entire work history and wanted to know about my hobbies and what kind of things I liked to do for fun.

Interview Questions

• The where Fo you see yourself in 5 yrs is asked. Ha   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

One interview and then job offer, Met with Director and Manager. Was recruited by CSA with a phone screening. Originally went in for Account Executive job and was offered the Senior Account Executive job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America.

Interview

i had 6 interviews and no hire yet.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Century City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Canon needs to have an audit of their hiring practices and their employees because they have a god complex. From all the outsource companies this is by far the worst. After they got through telling me that I had to have excellent customer service qualities, which took about 20 min in the interview. That's when they told me that I had to be able to take abusive attitudes from the client and fellow employees I also had to wear a specific type of cloth different from them (just weird). If that wasn't enough, one of them literally started to regurgitated his lunch or whatever into a napkin. I'm shocked that the attorneys that they work for don't fire them.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY).

Interview

One phone interview and two face to face interviews. Entire process took over two months. On the second interview, I was kept waiting for more than an hour past the agreed upon time. The initial phone interview was with a HR person while the two follwing interviews were with the Operatioms Manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was married or had children.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told salary was not negotiable but suprised when my starting salary was more than what I was asking.

Office Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Two people interviewed me, and they asked a few questions and had a nice talk about what the position involved. One person was from Colorado site and the other was from California site.

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Overall good experience. My interviewer was very informative, inquisitive, and funny. It was not very intimidating. I felt like a human. HR was a little hard to contact, but easy to work with. Paperwork was a breeze. During the interview, they showed me the facility and some of the machines. Made it very appealing if I received an offer, which I did.

OM Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (Gardena, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

During this interview I was distressed when I was told that the department mostly consisted of "younger" people. This made me feel that "age" was a determining factor for this position and not so "equal" opportunity.

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canon Solutions America (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Was called in to the site I am currently working in. Met the clients i will be servicing. Was told the things i needed to do. And was called the same week of the interview to be told i was hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. It was general questions in an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was just told that i had a job and to show up that following monday to meet my manager.