Canon USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Canon USA in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very quick process. Got a call from HR and met with 4 people the following week. The interview took about 2 and half hours with back to back interviews. An offer was presented to me the week after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Canon USA in November 2009.

Interview Details – Straight forward review of background skills and where you are coming from (past job experiencescollege). Breifly interviewed with HR person just for background, felt most likly small talk. Then on same day interviewed with direct Manager that I would be reporting. Got a call back from HR to schedule the second interwiev with department head, this was shorter and felt like it was just for policy, if you get second interview with department you pretty much are in the final decision pool.
My advice would be to make sure you are on time or early, it is absolutley important, if your late, you should just not bother. Also be well presented and profesional, and have paper and pen available if you need to write anything down. Its the small things here.

Interview Question – Asked to go over past company organizational chart   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. Forget about increasing vacation days. They will low ball you, so come back hire and settle somewhere in the middle.

Worked for Canon USA? Contribute to the Community!