Canyon Ranch Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.6

Guest Services Representative Lll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Canyon Ranch (Tucson, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Sent my resume in. Went for first interview with hr. Second interview with front desk manager. Drug test. Background test. Reference check. Sat down with front desk manager. More questions were asked and then I received a job offer. All and all the process was just like every other hotel I've applied at.

SPA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Canyon Ranch.

Interview

Very relaxing, shown around the entire department, explained what the job entails, tour given by an employee. Get to see guest interactions and what the employees do day in and out.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Canyon Ranch.

Interview

phone interview with HR, then department manager. face to face with manager. hired

Interview Questions

• not to difficult. if you genuinely want to be there they will hire you   Answer Question

Outdoor Sports Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Canyon Ranch (Tucson, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview, interview hike (basically to see if you can hang on a hike - don't be at the back of the pack), background check, driving records check, physical exam, drug test. You'll be taking everyone from average people to celebrities on back-country hikes so a sense of confidentiality and professionalism is a must.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite hike?   1 Answer

Program Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Canyon Ranch (Tucson, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and they must of had an opening and called me 2months later. I went to the first interview a week after they called. It was a standard one on one, the gentleman who interview me was pleasant. The interview consisteded of the top 10 interview questions. Nothing special.

Salon Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Canyon Ranch (Miami Beach, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

First interview was with HR, then salon manager and then finally director of spa. It took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a customer that is wrong?, or what would you do in a difficult situation? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well they didn't ask me if the salary was ok or not they just told me the pay was $12hr. I needed the job so I accepted it.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Canyon Ranch (Tucson, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

Easy, almost too easy...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Eshtetician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Canyon Ranch in February 2010.

Interview

i first submitted my resume on line, than i had another coworker refer me to the manager and the spa director, a week later i was called in to meet with the management than a few days later i had another interview with the human resource dept , everything went pretty smooth, i passed my practical test and soon after i got an offer as a part time employee. Soon after, about 2 month into my employment i was offered a full time position which came along with different perks, medical benefits, paid vacation, sick days , etc

Negotiation

the process was quite fast and easy

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Canyon Ranch (Miami Beach, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

online application, HR phone calls, meeting with HR, interview with spa team management, hands on massage.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you are most proud of   2 Answers

Negotiation

quick and simple, hired on the spot....filled out paperwork

Program Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Canyon Ranch in June 2011.

Interview

Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that you encountered with a guest and how you dealt with it?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received negative feedback from your manager or supervisor. How did you handle this   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated an increase of 10% by asking for it.