CapRock Communications Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CapRock Communications

NOC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CapRock Communications in June 2010.

There really was no interview they trusted everything that was on my resume and spent 45 min telling me about the company. Then the fatal question came how much are you expecting to make? I countered and asked what is the range for this position? they responded 18/HR for a position that should have paid at least 50,000 or 24/HR. I explained that I could be flexible and they obviously would not change at all.

Interview Questions

Low ball salary.

Program Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CapRock Communications in June 2009.

I applied to this position online and got a phone call from the recruiter, Fred Darugar, within about 15 minutes. He asked me some initial questions and then said he was sending me an online application and other paperwork to complete. He was then going on vacation for a week and said we'd touch base upon his return. I sent him an email upon his return asking if he still needed my application packet and how he would like it returned to him. Within a half hour, I got a response indicating that he still needed it and to email it back to him. I sent him the paperwork via email and then asked what the status was on moving to next steps. Never heard from him again. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions