CapRock Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Program Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CapRock Communications in June 2009.

I applied to this position online and got a phone call from the recruiter, Fred Darugar, within about 15 minutes. He asked me some initial questions and then said he was sending me an online application and other paperwork to complete. He was then going on vacation for a week and said we'd touch base upon his return. I sent him an email upon his return asking if he still needed my application packet and how he would like it returned to him. Within a half hour, I got a response indicating that he still needed it and to email it back to him. I sent him the paperwork via email and then asked what the status was on moving to next steps. Never heard from him again. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions