CapTrust Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

Analyst Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CapTrust.

The interview process was a fairly easy process and they came across as a good company to work for. Everyone was very friendly. The process began with a brief phone interview asking a little about me, then a first interview with an analyst, followed by a second interview with an accounts manager. Both were mostly qualitative interviews with few tech questions.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to explain certain functions of Microsoft Excel that are not that commonly used   Answer Question

Offered a better position

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at CapTrust in July 2011.

Had an interview with the Human Resources manager, it was scheduled right away by one of her direct reports who arranged the time to be convenient for my schedule. The people were professional but friendly. My perception is that they were happy with their jobs. Very nice office and furnishings.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at CapTrust in July 2010.

The human resources representative that conducted my interview was very cordial and I thought that the interview went extremely well. Following me interview, she said that she would be in touch within 2 weeks with her decision. I never got a call back. She was the only person that I talked to at the company.

Interview Questions
    • What was something that you had to overcome to get to this point in your life?   Answer Question

Worked for CapTrust? Contribute to the Community!