Capay Inc.

2 candidate interviews

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
West Sacramento, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Capay Inc..

Interview Details – Used to be relly easy. Now the company uses the STAR interviewing techniques. This is a harder interview process, however since the pay is 10.50 to 11.00 for reps with no benefits, its uneccasary. The questions are tell me a time when... or when did you.

Interview Question – State a time when you had competing priorities and how did you manage all of them specifically.   Answer Question

Direct Sales Interview

Direct Sales

I applied online and interviewed at Capay Inc..

Interview Details – It took a long time(4 or 5 months) for the hiring manager at the time to get a hold of me after I put in my resume. It was just a coincidence that my contract had ended suddenly with the other company I worked for and I needed a job quickly. I decided to go to the interview and take the job for the moment. The interview was pretty normal. My manager was dressed in shorts and a farm fresh to you t shirt. So I was a little overdressed in my office attire but the interview went pretty smooth. All normal questions were asked... reliable transportation, why do you think you can do this job, why are you interested in the position, etc.. I was told he had other interviews and would be contacted if they wanted me for the position. I was called the very next day and told that I had the job and to come in the next Monday for orientation.

Interview Question – I was told a common pitch and asked to give a pitch something similar   View Answer

Worked for Capay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!