Capco Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.8

Associate Talent Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The process was fairly easy- online application followed by a video interview where they as you 3 or 4 minute long questions and you record it via webcam. The assessment centre was fun- group case study, numerical and literacy test, quick fire interviews and a Q&A. The final interview was with a principle consultant and an HR representative. Quite basic questions, no idea how it went. My advice would be to brush up on competency questions and knowledge of the financial services sector.

Project and Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Assessment centre - 20 candidates or so. Did a speed dating style interview technique with the employees of Capco, where the questions ranged from testing your financial knowledge to 'Which animal best represents you?'. We then did a group exercise where they assessed our ability to get on with others and who was taking leadership etc. Finally, we did a presentation to 3 of the senior staff members.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Half a day at London office. Two one on one interviews, followed by a case study & feeding back the case study to a senior manager. Negative feedback from the senior manager took three weeks to come through, in contrast, HR were excellent - in fact, another HR consultant at the firm cold-contacted me for a job at the firm during the three-week feedback wait. Disappointing.

Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Series of high level chats with senior people....local leadership....consisted of 3 separate 1:1s....then an HR 'negotiation'...few phone calls....agree start date.... a bit of toing and froing around the contract...but all good in the end....

Interview Questions

• How string are my relationships in the big FS Companies? Are they buyers?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

They're a bit messy with getting offers out. ATP's have frozen salary. They can be a bit delayed on getting the offer to you (like Deloitte or any financial institution.) It may be a small company, but has big company challenges. Interview Process: One day- Three Rounds of night interviews (one-on-one sessions where Capco'ers ask you Q's) Superday-6 hours including lighting interviews, case studies, and interaction with partners.

Interview Questions

• How many potholes are there in New York City? How many ping pong balls can you fit into a 747?   Answer Question

Associate Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Did the video interview. All questions listed here already. Assessment centre was straightforward with an aptitude test, rapid fire interviews and a group study. Seems as if the employer values a moderator role over insightful comments. So ask for opinions etc. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting, what kind of sandwich would you be and why.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

2 stage - 1st round with Human Capital HR) asking basic HR type questions. 2nd round - technical although the lady wasn't too interested in interview & was rushing to move out of the room.

Interview Questions

• 1. 1st round - General CV walkthrough 2. 1st round - Strengths / Weakness 3. 2nd round - talk about projects 4. 2nd round - situation questions like conflict management, challenges etc.   Answer Question

Compliance Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capco (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

It's more like a recruitment agency, more like a contracting company. One may have contract with Capco, and Capco will assign different "contract" with you, which is actually contract with different employers. So it makes no difference of Capco with a recruitment agency. Capco may be a nice employer but it would be better if they reach out candidates on their own and admit they are recruitment agency instead of reaching another agency to approach candidates

Interview Questions

• Did a written test 2 on 1 interview Group assessment ( More like a team work presentation)   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY).

Interview

It was actually a rather enjoyable interview experience. I first had a phone screen with a recruiter to go over my resume, gauge my communication skills, and answer typical questions like 'What are your strengths and weaknesses?' The next week I was invited to the office, where I had two 30min interviews with Associate Consultants. The office had an awesome loft, style layout with incredible downtown views. The Consultants were personable, and they asked about my background, why Capco, why consulting and then proceeded with a series of rapid fire questions to test my ability to think critically on my feet. I was invited to the final round - Assessment Center Day - where about 15 candidates completed work simulation exercises, presented a group case study and had the opportunity to have a Q&A with Partners and other Consultants.

Body Shop Mentality Comes Through In Interview Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

unorganized process. the recruiter had no information on Capco or the role. spoke to multiple people and no one had specifics on type of work. seemed very unorganized with no clear purpose of discussion. no one could speak to direction of company.

Interview Questions

• what are key questions in trade platform conversion?   1 Answer