Capco Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.9

Associate Talent Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The process was fairly easy- online application followed by a video interview where they as you 3 or 4 minute long questions and you record it via webcam. The assessment centre was fun- group case study, numerical and literacy test, quick fire interviews and a Q&A. The final interview was with a principle consultant and an HR representative. Quite basic questions, no idea how it went. My advice would be to brush up on competency questions and knowledge of the financial services sector.

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Series of high level chats with senior people....local leadership....consisted of 3 separate 1:1s....then an HR 'negotiation'...few phone calls....agree start date.... a bit of toing and froing around the contract...but all good in the end....

Interview Questions

• How string are my relationships in the big FS Companies? Are they buyers?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

2 stage - 1st round with Human Capital HR) asking basic HR type questions. 2nd round - technical although the lady wasn't too interested in interview & was rushing to move out of the room.

Interview Questions

• 1. 1st round - General CV walkthrough 2. 1st round - Strengths / Weakness 3. 2nd round - talk about projects 4. 2nd round - situation questions like conflict management, challenges etc.   Answer Question

Associate Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Did the video interview. All questions listed here already. Assessment centre was straightforward with an aptitude test, rapid fire interviews and a group study. Seems as if the employer values a moderator role over insightful comments. So ask for opinions etc. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting, what kind of sandwich would you be and why.   Answer Question

Associate Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Began by applying online and answering some questions along with submitting my CV/Cover letter. Heard back within a week asking me to complete a video interview. Once this was completed, I was invited to an assessment centre. The day after the AC, I heard back from them asking me to attend a final interview the week after. I then heard back from them again within a day or two with a job offer. Overall pleasant experience, friendly interviewers, just be yourself and you should be fine. Noone is trying to 'catch you out' or anything like that. I prepared more than I've ever prepared before, I had an A4 pad of paper almost half full of research and practice questions, so I found the whole process slightly above average in difficulty. Without preparation I would have definitely failed.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Half a day at London office. Two one on one interviews, followed by a case study & feeding back the case study to a senior manager. Negative feedback from the senior manager took three weeks to come through, in contrast, HR were excellent - in fact, another HR consultant at the firm cold-contacted me for a job at the firm during the three-week feedback wait. Disappointing.

Managing Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

4 interviews over 2 rounds. 1st Round included 3 Interviews. a) Human Resources b) Managing Principal c) Case Study presentation for which you are given a topic and 15 minutes to prepare a presentation. 2nd Round included the preparation of a presentation on a given topic, a week ahead of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What will make you successful where others have not been?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview (Case study, HR, Senior Principal Consultant) with the usual questions. Senior Principal Consultant gave the impression that he did not want to be there and went through the questions with very little interest. The lady from HR was much better suited for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years, why Capco etc.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

At the first round of interview, I was introduced to a HR, the HR is a very nice lady who makes you feel so comfortable and clam. I talked so freely which I actually received a phone call after a few days for a second round interview. I wish the second round interview can be conducted very smoothly since I really want this job.

Interview Questions

• Basically behavioural question, like why do you want to work at capco, and talk about your internship experiences, your current job nature and responsibility! Nothing to specific!   Answer Question

Associate Talent Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st round: Application form with questions such as ' How do you see the future of financial services progressing' 2nd round: Numerical, verbal, personality tests online 3rd round: 3 Question via Video Interview: Describe a time a miss communication caused a problem in your work and how did you resolve it? What are the opportunities for FS going forward? Can't remember the last Question. 4th Round: Assessment Day at Capco office,s 20 or so people, were told they would pick circa 5/6 for the job. The day involved 3 parts: Written tests, verbal and numerical reasoning. Q & A with two consultants, really helpful to be able to find more out about the company. Quick fire interviews with 3 consultants: Questions about your back round, 'tell me about yourself', 'why consultancy' 'why Capco' ' Where's your favourite place you've lived' 'What do you like to do outside work' Final round: 3 interviews- 1 HR, included competency based questions and CV questions. 1 with a Senior Consultant- Asked about me and my experience, why Capco, why consulting, why finance when this isn't my back ground etc. Then a 3rd interview with a partner, similar questions, more of a conversation about my interest in F.S, testing my knowledge of it but not directly, pretty general questions to get to know you. 1 week later they rang me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Capco? Why Consultancy? Why your degree? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called and ask was I still happy to go ahead with it