Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capco
- Consultant (18)
- Associate (16)
- Senior Consultant (16)
- Associate Consultant (15)
- Associate Talent Program (8)
- Associate Talent Programmer (6)
- Principal Consultant (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Managing Principal (3)
- Associate Talent Program (ATP) (3)
- Training Associate Program (3)
- Summer Associate Program (2)
- Developer (2)
- ATP (2)
- Capco Associate Talent Programmer (2)
- Human Capital Something Or Other, Aka Staffing ?? (1)
- Internal Applications Support Intern (1)
- Capco Associate Program (1)
- Associate Talent Program (ATP) At Capco (1)
- Consultant-entry Level (1)
- Principal Consultant - Digital Team (1)
- Talent Programmer (1)
- Capco Associate Talent Program (1)
- Consultant, Hong Kong (1)
- Compliance Role (1)
- Body Shop Mentality Comes Through In Interview Process (1)
- Project and Operations Analyst (1)
- Summer (1)
- Summer Associate (1)
Project Manager Interview
The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in June 2015.
Interview started with a phone screen from the recruiter and within a few days a series of three back to back half-hour interviews. There were no trick questions, everything was very much sincere. I really enjoyed the experience. The interviews were all very senior in the organization and able to make an on the spot decision. They were as open to my questions as any question asked of me. Overall a very positive experience.
- The interview focused on my background and how I could apply that to the role. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Capco
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in January 2013.
Interview day - multiple candidates meet with three to four interviewers for about 1/2 hour each. The process in theory was efficient. In practice it was not. All but one were not very good at candidate interviewing. I found this dissapointing. Was called in for another round at later date. Much of the same followed. The office looks as if they could pack up and disappear in the middle of the night.
- no difficult questions Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.
2 stage - 1st round with Human Capital HR) asking basic HR type questions. 2nd round - technical although the lady wasn't too interested in interview & was rushing to move out of the room.
- 1. 1st round - General CV walkthrough 2. 1st round - Strengths / Weakness 3. 2nd round - talk about projects 4. 2nd round - situation questions like conflict management, challenges etc. Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewDeclined Offer
Ineperienced people taking interview. No knowledge of finance, interviewing for finance
Reasons for Declining