Capco Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview started with a phone screen from the recruiter and within a few days a series of three back to back half-hour interviews. There were no trick questions, everything was very much sincere. I really enjoyed the experience. The interviews were all very senior in the organization and able to make an on the spot decision. They were as open to my questions as any question asked of me. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• The interview focused on my background and how I could apply that to the role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview day - multiple candidates meet with three to four interviewers for about 1/2 hour each. The process in theory was efficient. In practice it was not. All but one were not very good at candidate interviewing. I found this dissapointing. Was called in for another round at later date. Much of the same followed. The office looks as if they could pack up and disappear in the middle of the night.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Ineperienced people taking interview. No knowledge of finance, interviewing for finance

Not interested