Capcom Vancouver

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capcom Vancouver in January 2014.

Interview Details – An HR rep contacted me to schedule and initial phone screen within days of when I had originally submitted my application. During the phone screen, the HR rep spoke about the lengthy hiring process, and what I could expect during the phone screen and going forward. They seemed very professional and specific.

Interview Question – I never got past the first two initial questions. We never talked about my experience, or who I was or where I came from, which I found to be disrespectful. The first questions was:

"How big was the biggest team you managed?"

and the second question:

"What projects are you credited on?"

After the second question the HR rep told me they weren't interested in my services. The phone screen lasted <10min.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capcom Vancouver? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capcom Vancouver interview questions and advice in United States. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capcom Vancouver employees and interview candidates.