Cape Counseling

Relevance Date Difficulty

Therapist Interview

Therapist
Cape May Court House, NJ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cape Counseling in July 2010.

Interview Details – I first received a call from the HR department stating that they had received my resume and application and that they would like to offer me a chance to interview if I was still interested in the position. During the first interview I met with the head of HR and the manager who would oversee the department I would potentially be working for. They asked the normal questions that I would have anticipated for a therapist position: any issues with client boundaries, what experience have you had with diverse backgrounds, etc. On top of those questions there were also the typical: what would you bring to this company, what would past employers say about your work ethic, etc.

Interview Question – What do you see as your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really anything to negotiate. Pay and schedule were non-negotiable.

Worked for Cape Counseling? Contribute to the Community!