Cape Fear Valley Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Called 1 week after applying online. Interviewed by 2 coworkers, who asked standard behavioral questions. At 2nd interview, the same 2 were present, along with the department manager, and similar questions asked. Third phase was called "shadowing" and I observed for a few hours and was allowed some hands-on experience. They wanted to see if I was a "good fit".Then I was sent to HR where they explained the benefits "if" I was offered the job. Later that day they called and offered me the position. Everyone is very nice and helpful, and they really really stress customer service. I have been trying to be observant and catch someone being unprofessional or sense tension, but so far it seems like it will be great to be a part of this team.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best boss you ever had.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Wow, at the first interview they started off by handing me a job description that stated the salary offered at the top of the page...then they called and offered me the job at substantially more than they had originally stated! I was too flabbergasted to consider asking for more, I would have been happy with the initial figure.