Capgemini Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Very straight forward. Took three weeks to finish. Everyone was nice and helpful. Office is very well organized. The first round was a phone screen. The second round had a case study and a presentation. Offer was announced the day after.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

I conducted an initial phone interview and a few weeks later was emailed about a second round interview. I am living in DC and was told the interview would be that Friday in New Jersey, I was emailed on a Tuesday. No further information was given about compensation, lodging, travel, etc. and I was kept in the dark. Furthermore, the position for the 2nd round interview was not the position that I had applied for and so I was thoroughly confused. Ultimately Hurricane Sandy hit that weekend and the interview was postponed but they never followed up to reschedule. After emailing the contact multiple times and receiving no reply I just gave up and continued the job search.

Interview Questions
    • Standard behavioral questions during the phone interview (tell me about a time when...). Phone interview was quite easy as long as you can maintain a conversation with the interviewer.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

First round apptitude, then group disussion and then personal interview with Tl and HR

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2010.

First Round was Self introduction to check the communication skills.
    Second round was Apptitude round
    Third round was one on one
    Last round was Telephonic round

Interview Questions
    As per the company norms

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!