Capgemini

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Applied on Campus. Attended info session, career fair table, and two pre-interview dinners/mixers. On-campus interview was short- solely behavioral. Heard back shortly after and interviewed in Chicago office. Arrived early to read through case, then went on to do three thirty-minute interviews. Two were behavioral, one case. The case is unique in that you choose from a list of solutions and explain why. I felt that the case was rushed- spent too much time asking questions to gain more information, and not enough time talking about solutions. I think this was my main issue. My interviewer talked a lot about the importance of the case but I didn't feel that I got to display my skills in working through it.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of scenario-based questions- "if you were a consultant and this happened, how would you handle it?" It was hard to know how to give an example from my own experience to support my answer to the questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Associate Consultant Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
    Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

I met first with a recruiter at my university's career fair, where I submitted my resume. I attended an on-campus information session (in New York City) where I gave my resume to an employee in the Financial Services consulting division. I was contacted shortly after for an HR phone interview (basic questions like salary expectation), then a second phone interview with a member of the practice who asked questions about my experience, why Capgemini, what can you bring to this position, etc. After over two weeks of waiting I was called in for an in-person interview. A case study was provided several days prior to the interview, which we were to present. My presentation took about an hour. The second in-person interview (on the same day) involved tests of presentation skills, defending an argument, persuading someone to accept your argument and other questions related to your experience and how it relates to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Using this whiteboard or a piece of paper, explain to me why I should hire you.

Case study given several days prior to the interview that was 5-6 pages long involving data sets and a fictive e-mail correspondence between employees at a bank. There were no direct instructions, but we were told to prepare a presentation analyzing the issues in the case.

Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through a college career center website, and I got called in to interview on campus a few weeks later. Outside of the interview room, additional Capgemini consultants were there to answer any questions/introduce yourself to before the actual interview. Everyone was extremely personable and friendly. The actual interview, however, was really awkward. My interviewer asked a lot of random situational questions that seemed really off the wall. The gaps between questions were uncomfortable…it just wasn't a good interview to say the least. Pretty unfortunate as well because the job sounded like something I would have loved.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel it is important to work with people of many different cultures and backgrounds? Why? (or something like that)   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

1st round phone interview with employee in the division you're interviewing for. At the superday, there's a group case interview with your fellow applicants, a 1-on-1 case interview (which you're given beforehand to prepare for), and a behavioral interview. Employees are really smart and nice.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

4 Rounds:
    1) Written test
    2) GD
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2012.

I applied online through my college career website and had attended an event that Capgemini held on campus. I talked with a couple of the employees at the event and let them know that I had already submitted my resume online. When I went to interview in person, a company representative welcomed me and asked a little bit about my background. I was called into another room for a 45 minute interview, and the interviewer did not seem all that interested in me. I was not called back for another one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

They have lots of interview rounds before they hire you and then 3 day orientation will bore you to death. They swamp you with information in those 3 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2009.

Got the interview on campus; breezed past the first round.
    At the second round, there was a series of 1:1 interviews with on-the-bench consultants for the company. I had to give a presentation on a topic of my choice and answer simple math Qs. I was told the firm couldn't hire fast enough and that I couldn't have made it to the final round if my resume wasn't good enough. I was then declined an offer because I didn't have enough experience. Humph!
    I interviewed in BIM group--- no case studies were given.

Interview Questions
    • Given your background, you are likely to be assigned by clients to non-creative deal groups, is this OK with you?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

very simple.not so tough to crack.it was telephonic round of interview aroud for 1 hour.after that i got hr call ,it was again telephonic.so do not worry about interview process.