Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews in Bangalore India

74 interviews

74 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a round of technical interview followed by a round of techno-managerial interview and a round of HR discussions. All the interviews were very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Question on SharePoint Information Architecture and details around that. More than a difficult question, it was a subjective question that did not have a quick answer.   Answer Question

My current company provided me better opportunities realizing me planning to file separation.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2014.

I was asked to attend the interview for Oracle DBA . I wasted my entire day , nothing happened but the HR asking me leave for the day at 4Pm in the evening just telling that we will give a telephonic interview .

This was my worst interview process in my carreer .

They did not know how to manage an interview .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

Applied Online, Walk in Interview Scheduling, Confirmed the interview, Got call from HR, the Interview, Online Test, Face to face interview, Client Interview( After a month ), Salary Discussion & Negotiation, Offer, Date was Extended, Onboarding.

Interview Questions
    • Questions like-Length of Data element, domain, program, were unexpected.   Answer Question
    Years of Experience & Position

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview process was suppose to start at 9.30. I reached location around 9.30 AM. Collected the pass and there were lot of people. My interview was taken around 5 PM. Questions were related to design patterns, Basic Java, Spring.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

basic technical question about DSA, DBMS and they will ask you to write a simple programe in any language of your choice either c/c++ and after that questions about your life and HR questions

campus selection

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Hiring process for LBS BU of Capgemini had 2 technical round and 1 HR Round.
    Technical round was of average difficulty. 1st round was from Capgemini and 2nd round was from client side.
    HR round was telephonic.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2012.

Initial communication from HR. First round of interview by hiring manager. Second round of interview with HR. Discussion on salary and designation. Third round of interview with senior manager. Fourth round again with hiring manager on designation, salary and joining dates. Finally, HR sent offer letter.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not that satisfactory. I had not done proper due-diligence on salary and other benefits offered by other companies.

Software Engineer Offcampus Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Written Test , Group Discussion , 2 rounds of technical and HR interview . After 1 week results of the written test were announced and the other process continued after was called for group discussion and Technical rounds which happened on same day and HR was also was conducted on same day

Interview Questions
    • Every thing comes from the resume , so make sure u have written sensibly   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

1. Interview was scheduled for a day
    2. 3 Rounds in Total- Technical 1, Technical 2, Managerial
    3. After all these, if you get selected you would get a call from HR team after few days to discuss on salary expectations
    4. Once you are fine with everything, your offer letter would be released.

Note: You might need to submit all the proofs (like current employer payslips, proofs if you get any bonus, ID card, passport, pancard, marksheets, degree certificate) as soft copy before your offer letter is been released.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2014.

I was called on a weekend . There were 25- 30 people . Company was hiring for Senior as well as junior profiles at once. Interview process was very streamlined. One guy would take the first round . Followed by a case study. Again two different guys will take the second round . They will ask questions regarding your work ex and case study which you solved. This will again be followed by case study which is supposed to get completed over the next few days . Which will be then followed by one more interview with senior manager

Interview Questions

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!