Capgemini

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview Details – First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. 1st the recruiter contacts you and then sets up the face to face. I interviewed with (3) different people in about 2 hours time frame. All were very knowledgeable about the job. Then out the blue (after a 2 week span) i got a call from the recruiter telling me that my salary requirement was denied and that I needed to interview with a Principal. The day of the interview the Principal was late therefore I reached out to the recruiter. He advised me that the Principal was running late. Very unprofessional. Once the principal got me on the phone, she see rushing and not interested in talking to me or anybody for that matter. Very tacky, but she did give me some insight that this company loves hiring "NEW COLLEGE GRAD'S" and not mid level professionals. Great meeting new people but I think this company is so used to hiring new grads and that's all they look to hire.

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening interview with HR for the first round. Some general behavioral and immediately signed up for the another phone interview. Second phone interview is with someone from the division you are applying and more behavioral questions. Final round is in their office and consist of 3 interviews. One behavioral interview, one case study, and one group exercise. They give you a case prior to the interview to prepare.

Interview Question – Explain to me why Capgemini should hire you using the whiteboard.
Explain to me one of your hobbies and persuade me to learn that hobby.
  Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Phone interview first then face to face interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got the first round for on campus interview. The interviewer firstly talked about my resume and asked some parts he was interested in. Then, he asked about three behavior problems. They are almost about the team work and how to show your leadership. But in the end, he let me to ask a lot of questions and explained them to me, such like their corporate culture, etc.

Interview Question – Would you mind if the company asks you to travel 4 days a week?   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Its a tough process. telephonic and then face to face..then manager round

Interview Question – What are attributes of derivatives   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – experience

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2009.

Interview Details – 4 interviews
1 HR
2 Senior manager
1 Associate

Interview Question – How do you built the change management in a IT services company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, I was young, with 2 years experience.

Very Easy Interview

Torino (Italy)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process through headhunter the interviewer was very friendly asked me about my studies and what i would like to do in the company than i had to attend an interview with the VP to talk about the position.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details – Got hr call, scheduled for interview next day itself,interviewed by the practice head,it was on Sunday, interview was about 30 min,same day announced as selected, then salary negotiation with hr next on telephone.

Interview Question – why industry change from banking   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiation was bad its a one way, the hr doesn't even listen about concern,

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very slow. From the date of interview to actual joining the company takes a minimum of 3 months. You have to be in constant touch with the company to know your status. Negotiation are not entertained by the company. Also the process involves lots of pre-joining documentation and formalities. The post joining formalities take around 2 days and a 1 day induction process.

Interview Question – Nothing as such.   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!