Capgemini

Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.8

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. 1st the recruiter contacts you and then sets up the face to face. I interviewed with (3) different people in about 2 hours time frame. All were very knowledgeable about the job. Then out the blue (after a 2 week span) i got a call from the recruiter telling me that my salary requirement was denied and that I needed to interview with a Principal. The day of the interview the Principal was late therefore I reached out to the recruiter. He advised me that the Principal was running late. Very unprofessional. Once the principal got me on the phone, she see rushing and not interested in talking to me or anybody for that matter. Very tacky, but she did give me some insight that this company loves hiring "NEW COLLEGE GRAD'S" and not mid level professionals. Great meeting new people but I think this company is so used to hiring new grads and that's all they look to hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini in August 2013.

Phone screening interview with HR for the first round. Some general behavioral and immediately signed up for the another phone interview. Second phone interview is with someone from the division you are applying and more behavioral questions. Final round is in their office and consist of 3 interviews. One behavioral interview, one case study, and one group exercise. They give you a case prior to the interview to prepare.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me why Capgemini should hire you using the whiteboard.
      Explain to me one of your hobbies and persuade me to learn that hobby.

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

Phone interview first then face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

I got the first round for on campus interview. The interviewer firstly talked about my resume and asked some parts he was interested in. Then, he asked about three behavior problems. They are almost about the team work and how to show your leadership. But in the end, he let me to ask a lot of questions and explained them to me, such like their corporate culture, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Would you mind if the company asks you to travel 4 days a week?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
    Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I participated in a university project with Capgemini. During the project I met the junior HR recruiter and I worked with one consultant. Then, at a job fair I met the HR recruiter and handed my CV, after which I was called by the consultant, and finally got an email from another HR person to schedule the interview with a senior consultant.

Interview Questions
    • There were many questions regarding the area (Telecom, Media & Entertainment) concerning challenges, what is there to innovate, differences between different sectors in the industry etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2014.

Aptitude test followed by test of communication skills followed by a GD and PI. The PI was HR nad technical together with all basic hr questions and some gud technical questions. There was one guesstimate question.

Interview Questions
    since it was on college campus hiring so no negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini.

Its a tough process. telephonic and then face to face..then manager round

experience

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

The hiring process is very slow. From the date of interview to actual joining the company takes a minimum of 3 months. You have to be in constant touch with the company to know your status. Negotiation are not entertained by the company. Also the process involves lots of pre-joining documentation and formalities. The post joining formalities take around 2 days and a 1 day induction process.