Capgemini Interview Questions in Calcutta, India

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

Received direct mail from the recruiter for the position, after applying immediately got call and interview was scheduled for F2F as the location was same. Interview rounds were F2F Technical Round and Managerial Round, Telephonic HR Discussion.

Interview Questions

• Basic question related to the technology, focus was mostly to the past experience.   1 Answer

Freshers Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

There was an online apti test.

and finally PI.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standaRD. I was asked about my projecyt.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Multi (India)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process is too stretched and prolonged. Many times the subject matter expert will not be involved in making decisions. Most of the times the hiring department or manager will have to allow as many as 6-7 others to agree for a candidate and that takes too much of a time and makes loose good candidates on one hand and also frustrates candidates completely.

Interview Questions

• Not any difficult or unexpected question is faced. Most of the times the interviewer does not even have sufficient knowledge and capability to interview the candidate   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate and get what I wanted. But the sad thing is that whatever is accepted as a location ( base location being Hyderabad and working from Bangalore) itself was used as a political weapon by the political senior leadership to undermine the performance and ensure that poison is spread in the minds of Top management to ensure the failure!!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

The Interview process was 2 step , first telephonic interview (technical) after no response for 20 days, then suddenly after HR call , visited local office & attended the management interview. On the same time, selection result is declared

Senior Recruiter's behaviour is not professional

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process comprised of 3 stages:
    1. Online Aptitude test ( 3 sections namely verbal , logical and numerical)
    2.Group Discussion
    3.Personal Interview
    In both the GD and PI rounds the HR were friendly,encouraging and listened to each and every answer with care
    The whole process was very organized and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• In GD our topic was"FDI in retail"
      In PI I was asked questions from OOP and DBMS.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

aptitude
    group discussion
    technical
    hr

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

They have three rounds of Interview process. 2 are technical and 1 is HR round which is salary negotiations round.Out of 2 technical round ones could be a telephonic also.But in the end i even we all are clear. It does not mean you are hired. For lateral entry client approval against each person is taken and then. Hiring is completed. Interview are quite ok each round for about 20 min and in 2nd level same thing is being asked by a higher level authority and the same person will brief you against which they are recruiting.

Interview Questions

• In the technical domain itself and toughest work you would like to share with us.   Answer Question

Systems Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Three basic rounds including Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview. Overall the process wasn't much hard or complicated it was not even too easy though. Basic things were there. Need to use your brain and have to keep open your eye.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview as usual not hard questions or not easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR's are negotiable and very open so tell your desire. They always offer a career not just a job.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

apti- 1.quanti- prep from rs agrwal. 2.reasning- hard. bt with propr logic u can solve thm easly..
    gd- subsidy shld b gvn to petrl price or not.
    tech+hr- C program, netwrking, strm rltd qstns. normal hr qstns.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Calcutta (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by college recruiter in Kolkata about that off-campus drive. Most of the initial interview process was explaining details about the company, and getting a general understanding of my background after I selected in aptitude test and group discussion one by one. I found the interviewer to be very honest, providing me with criticisms of the company as well as the positive points.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall anything too terribly difficult as the meetings were really casual conversations which I appreciated.   Answer Question