Capgemini

3.1

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Freshers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

There was an online apti test.

and finally PI.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were standaRD. I was asked about my projecyt.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

The hiring and interview process is too stretched and prolonged. Many times the subject matter expert will not be involved in making decisions. Most of the times the hiring department or manager will have to allow as many as 6-7 others to agree for a candidate and that takes too much of a time and makes loose good candidates on one hand and also frustrates candidates completely.

Interview Questions
    • Not any difficult or unexpected question is faced. Most of the times the interviewer does not even have sufficient knowledge and capability to interview the candidate   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate and get what I wanted. But the sad thing is that whatever is accepted as a location ( base location being Hyderabad and working from Bangalore) itself was used as a political weapon by the political senior leadership to undermine the performance and ensure that poison is spread in the minds of Top management to ensure the failure!!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The Interview process was 2 step , first telephonic interview (technical) after no response for 20 days, then suddenly after HR call , visited local office & attended the management interview. On the same time, selection result is declared

Senior Recruiter's behaviour is not professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

The recruitment process comprised of 3 stages:
    1. Online Aptitude test ( 3 sections namely verbal , logical and numerical)
    2.Group Discussion
    3.Personal Interview
    In both the GD and PI rounds the HR were friendly,encouraging and listened to each and every answer with care
    The whole process was very organized and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • In GD our topic was"FDI in retail"
      In PI I was asked questions from OOP and DBMS.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

aptitude
    group discussion
    technical
    hr

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

They have three rounds of Interview process. 2 are technical and 1 is HR round which is salary negotiations round.Out of 2 technical round ones could be a telephonic also.But in the end i even we all are clear. It does not mean you are hired. For lateral entry client approval against each person is taken and then. Hiring is completed. Interview are quite ok each round for about 20 min and in 2nd level same thing is being asked by a higher level authority and the same person will brief you against which they are recruiting.

Interview Questions
    • In the technical domain itself and toughest work you would like to share with us.   Answer Question

Systems Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

Three basic rounds including Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview. Overall the process wasn't much hard or complicated it was not even too easy though. Basic things were there. Need to use your brain and have to keep open your eye.

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview as usual not hard questions or not easy questions.   Answer Question
    HR's are negotiable and very open so tell your desire. They always offer a career not just a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

apti- 1.quanti- prep from rs agrwal. 2.reasning- hard. bt with propr logic u can solve thm easly..
    gd- subsidy shld b gvn to petrl price or not.
    tech+hr- C program, netwrking, strm rltd qstns. normal hr qstns.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

I was contacted by college recruiter in Kolkata about that off-campus drive. Most of the initial interview process was explaining details about the company, and getting a general understanding of my background after I selected in aptitude test and group discussion one by one. I found the interviewer to be very honest, providing me with criticisms of the company as well as the positive points.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall anything too terribly difficult as the meetings were really casual conversations which I appreciated.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in August 2010.

I got to know about the opening through one of the employees who happened to be my classmate. She referred my name for the opening and I got a call on the next day itself. A very basic telephonic interview took place. Then I was called for personal interview session. I cleared the personal interview round and my friend informed me that I got selected in the evening.

Capgemini relies a lot on employee refferal scheme. If you know someone working there it gets easier for you to get a call. But if you don't know anyone and don't have any backup even if you push your resume through mails, job portals etc you wont get a call.

I have applied lot of times when I have no one to refer me, though there was numerous openings I never got a call.

Interview Questions
    • I haven't faced any difficult question. I was able to answer all of them.   Answer Question
    As I was a fresher there was less room for negotiation.