Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Freshers Interview

Freshers
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – There was an online apti test.

and finally PI.

Interview Question – All questions were standaRD. I was asked about my projecyt.   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by college recruiter in Kolkata about that off-campus drive. Most of the initial interview process was explaining details about the company, and getting a general understanding of my background after I selected in aptitude test and group discussion one by one. I found the interviewer to be very honest, providing me with criticisms of the company as well as the positive points.

Interview Question – I don't recall anything too terribly difficult as the meetings were really casual conversations which I appreciated.   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

Interview Details – The recruitment process comprised of 3 stages:
1. Online Aptitude test ( 3 sections namely verbal , logical and numerical)
2.Group Discussion
3.Personal Interview
In both the GD and PI rounds the HR were friendly,encouraging and listened to each and every answer with care
The whole process was very organized and it was a great experience.

Interview Question – In GD our topic was"FDI in retail"
In PI I was asked questions from OOP and DBMS.
  Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Multi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is too stretched and prolonged. Many times the subject matter expert will not be involved in making decisions. Most of the times the hiring department or manager will have to allow as many as 6-7 others to agree for a candidate and that takes too much of a time and makes loose good candidates on one hand and also frustrates candidates completely.

Interview Question – Not any difficult or unexpected question is faced. Most of the times the interviewer does not even have sufficient knowledge and capability to interview the candidate   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate and get what I wanted. But the sad thing is that whatever is accepted as a location ( base location being Hyderabad and working from Bangalore) itself was used as a political weapon by the political senior leadership to undermine the performance and ensure that poison is spread in the minds of Top management to ensure the failure!!

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details – aptitude
group discussion
technical
hr

Interview Question – DBMS   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

Interview Details – They have three rounds of Interview process. 2 are technical and 1 is HR round which is salary negotiations round.Out of 2 technical round ones could be a telephonic also.But in the end i even we all are clear. It does not mean you are hired. For lateral entry client approval against each person is taken and then. Hiring is completed. Interview are quite ok each round for about 20 min and in 2nd level same thing is being asked by a higher level authority and the same person will brief you against which they are recruiting.

Interview Question – In the technical domain itself and toughest work you would like to share with us.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – The Interview process was 2 step , first telephonic interview (technical) after no response for 20 days, then suddenly after HR call , visited local office & attended the management interview. On the same time, selection result is declared

Reason for Declining – Senior Recruiter's behaviour is not professional

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

Interview Details – apti- 1.quanti- prep from rs agrwal. 2.reasning- hard. bt with propr logic u can solve thm easly..
gd- subsidy shld b gvn to petrl price or not.
tech+hr- C program, netwrking, strm rltd qstns. normal hr qstns.

Interview Question – try to be updated with ur strm & prjct rltd qstns.   Answer Question

Systems Associate Interview

Systems Associate
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

Interview Details – Three basic rounds including Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview. Overall the process wasn't much hard or complicated it was not even too easy though. Basic things were there. Need to use your brain and have to keep open your eye.

Interview Question – Technical interview as usual not hard questions or not easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR's are negotiable and very open so tell your desire. They always offer a career not just a job.

Help Desk Interview

Help Desk
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was a good experience meeting and interviewing for Capgemini.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!