Capgemini

Average Difficulty
92 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first round was an on-campus 30 minute interview, the second was an on-site interview in the Atlanta office and consisted of three 30 minute interviews. The final round was a phone interview with a senior partner that lasted around 30 minutes. The questions were fairly standard behavioral based, the only exception being a case study during the on-site interviews.

Interview Question – The interview questions were not that difficult, mainly behavioral based. The case study was not difficult either. The only one that was somewhat difficult asked was "How do you think you will handle the coding, since your background is not in computer engineering?"   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of three interviews. One with a Sr Consultant, one with a Manager or above and one with a Sr. Manager or above. The interview questions ranged anywhere from behavioral to situational/hypothetical questions (ex: how many people are wearing purple shirts right now or how many airplanes are flying over the sky right now). There used to be a one hour case study exam, which was a bit tough to get through in the time allotted, that was used to judge your logic and problem solving skills...but I think they got rid of it.

They also had you do a fake sales pitch/presentation about something you were passionate about. The interviews and questions differ depending on who you have interviewing you.

Interview Question – How many airplanes are flying over the USA right now? It was more challenging than difficult and did challenge your through process which I loved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation. Same with my colleagues

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round were held on campus, 2nd/final round were held at a Capgemini location. I thought the process was smooth until I did not receive ANY (negative/positive) type of feedback regarding the status of my application.

Interview Question – Nothing was extremely difficult.   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2013.

Interview Details – I had applied through university recruiting. Was called for the First round of interview which lasted for 30 mins. Questions were all behavioral, fairly straight and simple. Cleared the first round and was called for the second round.
This consisted of 3 30 mins interview. Most of the questions were based on resume, behavioral and previous work experience. They seemed more interested in cloud technology on which I had worked.
One 30 minute interview was a case study of a pharmaceutical company.
Company was not doing well, employees demoralized as manager gave appraisal based on current working ways. No database records of employees past work contribution. Sales employees cannot complete training as there is no online training available. Also there data is not available online which makes it difficult to get data of products.
How will you resolve these issues?
Interview went really well and I was very hopeful. Never heard back from them Even after following up none of the recruiters replied.

Interview Questions

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2013.

Interview Details – I had applied online
Recruiter called. She was very friendly
Manager called. He really liked me. Ask me behavior questions. Nothing too difficult.
Got called in for campus interview day and spoke with 2 interviewers and then a case study with 6 other candidates
Couple weeks later HR called and offered

Interview Questions

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Met other staff consultants at campus career fair and got an on-campus interview. Interviewed with one senior consultant on-campus, then went thru to second rounds in the Atlanta office. Interviewed with three different employees for 30 minutes each, including one Principal. One interview covered a brief case study.

Interview Question – What makes you better than all of our other candidates? Proceeded to answer this question several times as the interviewer kept shooting down my responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate a little bit, but I was unaware of this at the time my offer was extended. You can also negotiate starting date. I recommend starting earlier in the summer than in August, as there are three starting classes for the summer new hires.

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – I received an interview with Capgemini through career services as school. The interview was about an hour long. It was a one on one session with a Capgemini employee. He asked basic behavioral questions like how did you handle a difficult situation. Also had to explain things on my resume.

Interview Question – What do you know about Capgemini and what it offers.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details – Capgemini was at our career fair and invited me to dinner that night. Their recruits were great. I received an on-campus interview the next day for the end of the week. The interview was about half technical and half behavioral. I then received an email from HR that weekend inviting me to an on-site interview with instructions for travel arrangements. Everything went smoothly. The employees were all very friendly and there was one case presented at the beginning of the meeting with all interviewees present. Then there was a series of three interviews: one technical interview related to the case, one general technical period and then a behavioral interview.

Interview Question – The case interview was the most difficult. I did not get there in time to fully go over the case. They did not inform me that there would be one and that I needed to be there early.   View Answer

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and was called by the recruiter immediately the following day. He went over my experiences & gave me a timeline of 3weeks for the entire recruitment process. I never heard back from him. I've been unable to reach him since then.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2008.

Interview Details – Three interviews - campus, manager, senior manager or principal

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questionsb   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate with HR

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!