Capgemini

Updated Feb 8, 2015
Updated Feb 8, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in February 2013.

I had applied through university recruiting. Was called for the First round of interview which lasted for 30 mins. Questions were all behavioral, fairly straight and simple. Cleared the first round and was called for the second round.
This consisted of 3 30 mins interview. Most of the questions were based on resume, behavioral and previous work experience. They seemed more interested in cloud technology on which I had worked.
One 30 minute interview was a case study of a pharmaceutical company.
Company was not doing well, employees demoralized as manager gave appraisal based on current working ways. No database records of employees past work contribution. Sales employees cannot complete training as there is no online training available. Also there data is not available online which makes it difficult to get data of products.
How will you resolve these issues?
Interview went really well and I was very hopeful. Never heard back from them Even after following up none of the recruiters replied.

Interview Questions
  • Why Capgemini? Why consulting?   Answer Question
  • What fascinates you about cloud computing?   Answer Question
  • How did you resolve a conflict? Your weakness and strength. Your accomplishment.   Answer Question
  • How did you handle multiple deadlines? How and when did you manage a stressful situation?   Answer Question
  • how did you handle a conflict in your team? How did you motivate someone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in February 2013.

I had applied online
    Recruiter called. She was very friendly
    Manager called. He really liked me. Ask me behavior questions. Nothing too difficult.
    Got called in for campus interview day and spoke with 2 interviewers and then a case study with 6 other candidates
    Couple weeks later HR called and offered

Interview Questions
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Explain an item and sell it to me.   Answer Question
    • During case study: explain everything we all had just discussed for the case study   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2013.

The process was straightforward and fast. I got a call-in directly cause of an in-house recommendation. The later boss as well as an additional employee both introduced themselves and the company extensively and let me decide where i want to emphasize my CV first. A few basic technical questions where given where the solution was less important as how you approached it.

Interview Questions
    • CV gaps or entries outside the "norm" will be questioned   Answer Question
    they met my first demand and told me that was their average entry salary for my education... could not really differentiate if this was true or not. It may be worth your while to discuss contract details or some form of benefits if this happens to you because you can not ask for more directly after you told them what you expected.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Capgemini was at our career fair and invited me to dinner that night. Their recruits were great. I received an on-campus interview the next day for the end of the week. The interview was about half technical and half behavioral. I then received an email from HR that weekend inviting me to an on-site interview with instructions for travel arrangements. Everything went smoothly. The employees were all very friendly and there was one case presented at the beginning of the meeting with all interviewees present. Then there was a series of three interviews: one technical interview related to the case, one general technical period and then a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • The case interview was the most difficult. I did not get there in time to fully go over the case. They did not inform me that there would be one and that I needed to be there early.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2012.

Applied online and was called by the recruiter immediately the following day. He went over my experiences & gave me a timeline of 3weeks for the entire recruitment process. I never heard back from him. I've been unable to reach him since then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in April 2012.

I was an employee referral which I believe is what got me in the door. I was given a little insight that I may not be a traditional candidate and to have a firm understanding of the consulting lifestyle before interviewing. Phone screen with HR to make sure my background could be applied to consulting, phone interview with manager to better assess fit with industry. In person with 3 interviews that consisted of 2 cases (one informal and one formal) and a final fit interview. Prep for the cases! And if you get stuck, make sure to talk your thinking out with the interviewer. My informal case didn't go well but I didn't give up and I wasn't visibly shaken which I believed helped secure my offer. The formal case was very traditional.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2012.

They had an on-campus interview. I was then invited to their second round interviews. They were really nice. The office was so chill, but it was still very professional. They give you a "peer buddy" who already works at Capgemini, and they take you to each of your interviews. There are three interviews with senior-level executives. It was just your typical one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working in large teams? (80+ people)   Answer Question

I took a job in DC, but I would have picked Capgemini if they offered me a job first.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2011.

Interviewed on campus and then invited to take place in a final round interview at Capgemini office in Buckhead area of Atlanta. Final round consisted of two fit interviews and one technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a troublesome client?   View Answer

Was not impressed by two of the individuals interviewing me in terms of cultural fit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2011.

My interviewer was a foreign guy (Russian, I think) who was not part of the consulting practice. He worked in the tech side of the business. He asked a series of boilerplate behavioral questions, wrote down my answers, and generally acted disinterested. They had numerous interview rooms going and it generally felt very impersonal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you've worked with a multicultural group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

I submitted my resume via my university's website. I was offered an interview. The interview was behavioral with questions that can be answered in the STAR format. This was a consulting job, so make sure you understand how the industry works. Questions like, "what is your biggest weakness" and "tell me about a time..." take up most of the interview.