Capgemini

Getting the Interview

75 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was an employee referral which I believe is what got me in the door. I was given a little insight that I may not be a traditional candidate and to have a firm understanding of the consulting lifestyle before interviewing. Phone screen with HR to make sure my background could be applied to consulting, phone interview with manager to better assess fit with industry. In person with 3 interviews that consisted of 2 cases (one informal and one formal) and a final fit interview. Prep for the cases! And if you get stuck, make sure to talk your thinking out with the interviewer. My informal case didn't go well but I didn't give up and I wasn't visibly shaken which I believed helped secure my offer. The formal case was very traditional.

Interview Question – Why consulting?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus and then invited to take place in a final round interview at Capgemini office in Buckhead area of Atlanta. Final round consisted of two fit interviews and one technical interview.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a troublesome client?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Was not impressed by two of the individuals interviewing me in terms of cultural fit.

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2012.

Interview Details – They had an on-campus interview. I was then invited to their second round interviews. They were really nice. The office was so chill, but it was still very professional. They give you a "peer buddy" who already works at Capgemini, and they take you to each of your interviews. There are three interviews with senior-level executives. It was just your typical one on one interview.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working in large teams? (80+ people)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I took a job in DC, but I would have picked Capgemini if they offered me a job first.

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2011.

Interview Details – My interviewer was a foreign guy (Russian, I think) who was not part of the consulting practice. He worked in the tech side of the business. He asked a series of boilerplate behavioral questions, wrote down my answers, and generally acted disinterested. They had numerous interview rooms going and it generally felt very impersonal.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you've worked with a multicultural group.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume via my university's website. I was offered an interview. The interview was behavioral with questions that can be answered in the STAR format. This was a consulting job, so make sure you understand how the industry works. Questions like, "what is your biggest weakness" and "tell me about a time..." take up most of the interview.

Interview Questions

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2009.

Interview Details – Had two rounds of Interviews with two different people. One was a little technical and the other behavioral. Both rounds went very well. The interviewers seemed very impressed. I was given no explanation as to why I didn't get the job. It's not very clear what the company is looking for in candidates.

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Interview Details – First round was written test which takes hardly 30 mins. Then technical interview happened, it took almost an hour, interviewer covered most of the areas in the questions and most questions were faqs so wasn't difficult. Hiring process took almost 3 weeks. then I received offer.

Interview Question – Waiting period is long   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Telephone interview - friendly managing consultant. Questions around key competency, reasons for joining Cap. Reflecting on current CV to draw out key experieced from CV

Interview Question – What specific trends have you noticed in your industry   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2014.

Interview Details – 1.) CPI cutoff of 6.0 2.) Online aptitude test with quantative, analytical, english etc. Very easy and minimal preparation needed. 3.) Shortlisted candidates for GD. 4.) Shortlisted candidates for interview.

Interview Question – (Neither tough nor unexpected but definitely a question to prepare) What do you know about Big data?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward once resume selected. But took lot of time for getting offer letter

Interview Question – Questions based on resume. Detailed rounds if 45 mins.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini