Capgemini Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Telephone interview Test Face to face interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Iaşi (Romania)) in August 2012.

Interview

Three step process, English Interview over the phone, Technical and English writing exam. The final two phases were took in a single day, first was the Technical Exam where we were provided with Office, Networking and General Situations that you can be plased on while on a call scenario with a client. Second phase was the writen english test , the difficulty of the test was low - medium and it can be passed easy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if put in a delicate issues between the customer and team efforts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

More of a standard platform , not really a negociation I speciffied a sum of money I wanted and they came up with a better offer.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katowice (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Katowice (Poland)) in August 2012.

Interview

1. Someone from HR is calling to inform that your application was selected, and next step is short phone interview planned usualy for next day. 2. Most of the phone interview is in English, questions are not hard, and as this is technical position recruiter is asking for terms like USB, plug and play etc. You also should tell something about your past job history in English. 3. If you passed phone interview well, after about 2 weeks you will be invited to face to face interview,. 4. At the interview there were no "weird" questions, just about where were you working, what were your duties etc. Also you'll need to do technical exam, and after that you'll need to pass several technical problems on the laptop (recruiter is playing the role of the client). 4. You will be informed about result by phone in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The most difficulat part of the interview is solving problems on laptop.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Actually there were no negotiations, because they offered me were very good.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Iaşi (Romania)) in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is composed of a phone interview, a face-to-face interview with the HR responsible and the final interview with the project manager. The most consistent interview is the second one which also includes a language test and an IT test. Both tests were not very difficult and the IT test had only an informative role, as a very specific training will be provided.

Interview Questions

• I cannot say that there was a difficult or unexpected question. They had the same questions as most of the other employers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as I did not have any experience at the time.