I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.
Interview Details –
1. Someone from HR is calling to inform that your application was selected, and next step is short phone interview planned usualy for next day.
2. Most of the phone interview is in English, questions are not hard, and as this is technical position recruiter is asking for terms like USB, plug and play etc. You also should tell something about your past job history in English.
3. If you passed phone interview well, after about 2 weeks you will be invited to face to face interview,.
4. At the interview there were no "weird" questions, just about where were you working, what were your duties etc. Also you'll need to do technical exam, and after that you'll need to pass several technical problems on the laptop (recruiter is playing the role of the client).
4. You will be informed about result by phone in 2 weeks.
Interview Question – The most difficulat part of the interview is solving problems on laptop. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Actually there were no negotiations, because they offered me were very good.
I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.
Interview Details –
The hiring process is composed of a phone interview, a face-to-face interview with the HR responsible and the final interview with the project manager.
The most consistent interview is the second one which also includes a language test and an IT test. Both tests were not very difficult and the IT test had only an informative role, as a very specific training will be provided.
Interview Question – I cannot say that there was a difficult or unexpected question. They had the same questions as most of the other employers. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate as I did not have any experience at the time.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –