Capgemini Interview Questions in Detroit, MI

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Was contacted in a flurry of emails and calls by several people. Had a phone interview finally, which went very well, then didn't hear from anyone for two months. Finally called me back in for an in-person interview and was hired within two days after that. However, they weren't ready for me (no computer) for four full business days after my start date.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

It lasted for 20 mins, i was asked call in to a conf number. Person seemed very focused, focused if i had architect experience or not. Interesting thing, the position needed architect experience was not communicated by the recruiter before hand. I had no idea what they were looking for before interviewing. He was listening to what i said , did not critique my answers at all.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI) in March 2009.

Interview

Very professional, punctual, detailed two way exchange of information and duties of position

Interview Questions

• The next career move in the firm   1 Answer