Capgemini

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Was contacted in a flurry of emails and calls by several people. Had a phone interview finally, which went very well, then didn't hear from anyone for two months. Finally called me back in for an in-person interview and was hired within two days after that. However, they weren't ready for me (no computer) for four full business days after my start date.

Interview Question – None. Easy interview.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Question – How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

Software Architect Interview

Software Architect
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

Interview Details – It lasted for 20 mins, i was asked call in to a conf number. Person seemed very focused, focused if i had architect experience or not. Interesting thing, the position needed architect experience was not communicated by the recruiter before hand. I had no idea what they were looking for before interviewing.
He was listening to what i said , did not critique my answers at all.

Interview Question – experience designing java applications   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very professional, punctual, detailed two way exchange of information and duties of position

Interview Question – The next career move in the firm   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice in Detroit, MI. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.