Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews in Detroit, MI

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Was contacted in a flurry of emails and calls by several people. Had a phone interview finally, which went very well, then didn't hear from anyone for two months. Finally called me back in for an in-person interview and was hired within two days after that. However, they weren't ready for me (no computer) for four full business days after my start date.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question
    Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

It lasted for 20 mins, i was asked call in to a conf number. Person seemed very focused, focused if i had architect experience or not. Interesting thing, the position needed architect experience was not communicated by the recruiter before hand. I had no idea what they were looking for before interviewing.
    He was listening to what i said , did not critique my answers at all.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2009.

Very professional, punctual, detailed two way exchange of information and duties of position

Interview Questions

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!