Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini
- Consultant (128)
- Software Engineer (116)
- Senior Consultant (82)
- Staff Consultant (60)
- Associate Consultant (51)
- Senior Software Engineer (26)
- Business Analyst (21)
- Manager (18)
- Senior Manager (17)
- Project Manager (12)
- SAP Consultant (10)
- Software Developer (8)
- Senior Consultant P4 (7)
- Java Developer (6)
- Software Tester (5)
- Team Lead (5)
- Technology Consultant (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Customer Service Advisor (4)
- Test Analyst (4)
- IT Consultant (4)
- Lead Consultant (4)
- Software Development Engineer (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Systems Associate (4)
- Management Consultant (3)
- SAP Staff Consultant (3)
- Analyst Consultant (3)
- Software Associate (3)
- Intern (3)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI).
Was contacted in a flurry of emails and calls by several people. Had a phone interview finally, which went very well, then didn't hear from anyone for two months. Finally called me back in for an in-person interview and was hired within two days after that. However, they weren't ready for me (no computer) for four full business days after my start date.
- None. Easy interview. Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI).
Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.
- How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us Answer Question
Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI) in March 2010.
It lasted for 20 mins, i was asked call in to a conf number. Person seemed very focused, focused if i had architect experience or not. Interesting thing, the position needed architect experience was not communicated by the recruiter before hand. I had no idea what they were looking for before interviewing. He was listening to what i said , did not critique my answers at all.
- experience designing java applications Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI) in March 2009.
Very professional, punctual, detailed two way exchange of information and duties of position
- The next career move in the firm 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review