Capgemini Developer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2011.

First round of the interview was a 1:1 where the primary focus was on the technology I have been working on.
Followed by this was a telephonic interview.
Decision was given by the HR after the 2 rounds.
Follow up phone calls were made by the HR for the Offer.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Questions on the work the that I have been doing in my previous company. Focus was on what I know and have worked on.   Answer Question
  • Questions on Framework and Guardrails was the main focus in the second round.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2010.

that depends on the technology

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

I was told the interview process I had was not the norm. But I was interviewed by two individuals one from the technical side and the other from a project management side. The impression I was given was that Cap was a usual consultancy company. The interview was friendly and almost casual and focused on seeing if I would fit in the company.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage change in an Agile Scrum style of working when you go from sprint to sprint? (company is used to PRINCE2)   View Answer

I was offered another job at a smaller consultancy company, the offer from Cap basically came in too late and they were not offering as much money as the other consultancy.