Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details – Very good process. friendly and encouraging. more like a conversation.

Interview Question – none were difficult   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2009.

Interview Details – Its a good company for stability and peace and average growth.

Interview Questions

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2008.

Interview Details – At the college level there is a aptitude test followed by a group discussion and personal interview.
Better to read about the company and collect as much as information possible before going for interview.
Be calm , composed in GD . Carefully articulate your points and participate.

Interview Question – Do you have any other offers. if yes why you will not join them   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2010.

Interview Details – First we had an aptitude test from which 1/10th of the applicants were selected for the next group discussion round. GD was split into 3 groups and only 1 or 2 who were very bad in english were eliminated. Final round was the interview round. It had both technical and HR questions in it.

Interview Question – How quickly can you learn a new programming language?   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2010.

Interview Details – Conntacted via recruiter

Interview Questions

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2009.

Interview Details – I had a interview on last Saturday. the panel comprised of 2 people. both were from tech field. i was grilled on various courses done and project undertaken by me during my engineering degree. the interview went fine and was briefed about the job profile at the end of the interview.

Interview Question – Are you ready for relocation??   View Answer

Reason for Declining – got an equivalent offer from another mnc

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini Engineering interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.