Capgemini Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

Engineer Interview

Interview

Very good process. friendly and encouraging. more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Conntacted via recruiter

Interview Questions

• if you are honest rate on scale of 1-10   1 Answer
    • if you are hard worker rate on scale of 1-10   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2010.

Interview

First we had an aptitude test from which 1/10th of the applicants were selected for the next group discussion round. GD was split into 3 groups and only 1 or 2 who were very bad in english were eliminated. Final round was the interview round. It had both technical and HR questions in it.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2009.

Interview

Its a good company for stability and peace and average growth.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

I had a interview on last Saturday. the panel comprised of 2 people. both were from tech field. i was grilled on various courses done and project undertaken by me during my engineering degree. the interview went fine and was briefed about the job profile at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for relocation??   1 Answer

got an equivalent offer from another mnc

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

At the college level there is a aptitude test followed by a group discussion and personal interview.
    Better to read about the company and collect as much as information possible before going for interview.
    Be calm , composed in GD . Carefully articulate your points and participate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any other offers. if yes why you will not join them   Answer Question