Capgemini Interview Questions in Georgia

2.9

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini.

At that level, somewhat a breeze. Recruiter called, phone interview, peer interview. Had referrals so process may be different, The turnaround time was quick and the recruiter was helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with extensive travel? Kind of a trick question if you want to stay local which I did.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Campus interviews are for the Staff Consultant.
    Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers are mostly recruited through network or through job postings. Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.

Interview Questions
    • There is a set pattern and standard of questions for campus hires. For Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers , it mostly depends on the interviewee.
      Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.
        Answer Question
    Salary is negotiable

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first round was an on-campus 30 minute interview, the second was an on-site interview in the Atlanta office and consisted of three 30 minute interviews. The final round was a phone interview with a senior partner that lasted around 30 minutes. The questions were fairly standard behavioral based, the only exception being a case study during the on-site interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were not that difficult, mainly behavioral based. The case study was not difficult either. The only one that was somewhat difficult asked was "How do you think you will handle the coding, since your background is not in computer engineering?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

They first came to campus, and they conducted a 45 minute interview in person. It was a basic behavioral based interview. They just wanted to assess your personality, behavior, and qualifications.

They followed up a week later with an interview on site. It consisted of three interviews, and they took about 30-40 minutes each. The last interview contained a case study and questions. Most questions were behavioral, company, and industry related to see if you could fit into their culture. They wanted to assess your desire to hold the job, and whether it would be a good fit for you. They also wanted to assess your qualifications and behaviors.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Applied through a consultancy and got the call within two days. manager was very friendly and he set up a telephonic interview next day.
    Called 15 minutes late for telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were more on Administrative activities. Support related questions. i was expecting development questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2013.

Met a Principle at a campus recruiting event. He gave me his contact information, I reached out and got no response but was invited to do an on campus interview about two weeks later.

On campus interview was simple and behavioral and was mostly based on the content of my resume. The interviewer was serious and asked intermediately difficult questions about strategies used at my previous internships and jobs. I was contacted about a week later by email and invited to the final round at the Atlanta office.

Final round consisted of three interviews. You are assigned a "buddy" that hangs out with you in-between, possibly evaluating you on social skills etc. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes and increased in difficulty and intensity. The first interviewer was behavioral, very relaxed and conversational, basically just asks high level questions about yourself and your resume. The second interviewer was stand-offish and challenged almost every single job or claim on my resume. He points out everything that is wrong with your resume and makes you defend it. The third interviewer was conducted by two more senior level guys. They try to be extremely intimidating right off the bat. They challenge why you think you want to be a consultant, why you think you want to work at Cap, why you stand out from other candidates etc. They give you a case study which you must complete on the spot. After I completed it they told me I was exactly correct and the attitude completely changed and it felt like a first round behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Case Study - Scenario is that a company hires Cap to outfit their traveling salesmen with new technology to solve a set of issues they are experiences. It lists several specific problems and prioritizes the company's goals for the project, it then gives you about 10 options to choose from and have you pick the 3 that would best serve the clients goals.   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate up in salary and was given an additional bonus.

Program Manager Intern – Supply Chain Operations Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Georgia Institute of Technology Branch Post Office, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Georgia Institute of Technology Branch Post Office, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

It was straightforward. They emailed me and gave me available times to pick from. I sent a reply back as courteous as possible. The interview was difficult for me because I was very unprepared. The interview had very standard and straightforward questions in it, but they often threw me for a loop.

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2013.

I had a total of 3 phone interviews on 3 separate occasions. Then I had an in office interview which I met 4 more people. The interview process was pretty straight forward. There wasn't any trick question. I guess they just wanted to see if I am comfortable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • Don't really have one. Everything is quite on the surface level.   Answer Question
    It was much negotiation. I thought the overall compensation is fair.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Met other staff consultants at campus career fair and got an on-campus interview. Interviewed with one senior consultant on-campus, then went thru to second rounds in the Atlanta office. Interviewed with three different employees for 30 minutes each, including one Principal. One interview covered a brief case study.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you better than all of our other candidates? Proceeded to answer this question several times as the interviewer kept shooting down my responses.   Answer Question
    You are able to negotiate a little bit, but I was unaware of this at the time my offer was extended. You can also negotiate starting date. I recommend starting earlier in the summer than in August, as there are three starting classes for the summer new hires.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Campus recruiting process was simple. Attended ALL of the events and heard that affected things. The campus interview was conversational and resume-based.

Was contacted for an office interview in Atlanta. They reimbursed me for all expenses--lodgIng, food, mileage, which was a great gesture. The site interview:

I was escorted into a large room with breakfast and other staff where we all mingled for about 20 minutes and they handed each of a piece of paper with a small pharmaceuticals case study on it. I studied it as much as I could between interviews.

Each inteviewee was put in an individual room.

The first interview with a Senior Consultant was resume and behavioral. Biggest strength, why Capgemini, etc.

The second interview with a Manager was more employment specific--why consulting, what if your peer is stubborn and doesn't work, are you a "yes man", "Let's say Coke wants to make a bottle out of all recyclable materials, how could you ensure that would go smoothly", and "if you were hired today, what would you do first?"

The final interview with a Manager was all about the case study. It was conversational to a degree. I obtained more facts by asking questions then made recommendations. I was then asked to pick two recommendations from their list and prioritize them with an explanation.

Entire process took 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Let's say Coke wants to make a bottle out of all recyclable materials, how could you ensure that would go smoothly?   View Answer
    • Business case was about pharmaceuticals company being stuck in traditional sales processes. Fax documents, slow information, low sales staff morale, etc. Make recommendations based on issues and justify them.

What if only two on provided list of recommendations could be done? Which would you choose, why, and prioritize them.
        View Answer

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!