Capgemini

Very Easy Interview

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2013.

Interview Details – they keep you hanging around and i had 9 interviews and answered same questions time and time again. Obviously, no one there communicates with each other

Interview Question – nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not a good company

SAP Staff Consultant Interview

SAP Staff Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details – Knew somebody in the company so even though I did not go to a school they typically recruited from, I was able to get my foot in the door. A few days after my resume was passed along I was contacted for a phone interview/ phone screening. About 10 days after the phone interview I was told I would be moving along to the in office interview. About two weeks after the in office interview I received an offer.

Interview Question – What is an example of one of your failures and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details – Capgemini was at our career fair and invited me to dinner that night. Their recruits were great. I received an on-campus interview the next day for the end of the week. The interview was about half technical and half behavioral. I then received an email from HR that weekend inviting me to an on-site interview with instructions for travel arrangements. Everything went smoothly. The employees were all very friendly and there was one case presented at the beginning of the meeting with all interviewees present. Then there was a series of three interviews: one technical interview related to the case, one general technical period and then a behavioral interview.

Interview Question – The case interview was the most difficult. I did not get there in time to fully go over the case. They did not inform me that there would be one and that I needed to be there early.   View Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Staff Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details – The entire interview process began with a career fair at my school, I don't think I would have made the cut without the initial face to face introductions. After requesting an interview with their company, I was accepted for a first round interview at my school. The interview was mostly behavioral questions, "What are your strengths?", "Give me an example of a time you worked on a team?", and "Why do you want to work for Capgemini?"

Interview Question – The interview ended with a situational-type question along the lines of "You have been hired to implement a new system, System A, and right now System B is in place. You need Mr. C to help you implement the new system. Mr. C knows nothing about your systems and is solely involved with fashion/something non-related to the systems. What do you do to try and get him to help you. After every answer I gave the interviewer responded with "I don't care, I don't have time to help you. I have my own problems to deal with" I made sure to stay calm and try to talk to Mr. C, help him understand why my system was important to him.

In the end, I said I had tried everything in my power and I would go to my boss and ask for advice. That turned out to be the correct answer! (Or one of the answers the interviewer was looking for.
  Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2012.

Interview Details – They had an on-campus interview. I was then invited to their second round interviews. They were really nice. The office was so chill, but it was still very professional. They give you a "peer buddy" who already works at Capgemini, and they take you to each of your interviews. There are three interviews with senior-level executives. It was just your typical one on one interview.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working in large teams? (80+ people)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I took a job in DC, but I would have picked Capgemini if they offered me a job first.

Staff Consultant Interview

Staff Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2011.

Interview Details – The first round of interviews were on school campus. The interviewer wanted to know my background and to "take him on a story" through my resume. 2nd round was in-office. I interviewed with to three different people (1 vp). They mainly asked behavioral questions and why I choose Capgemini. The interviewers were very nice but I felt that getting an offer was difficult, especially just coming out of school. They weren't in need of filling many positions and therefore if you didn't have much experience then you weren't going to get the job.

Interview Questions

• If you were the head of a team that was given the task to complete a job and then at the completion of the job, you solely were given a bonus, would you keep the bonus for yourself or distribute it among the team members? If you were to distribute it, how would you go about it?   Answer Question
  • What drew you to want to be a consultant?   Answer Question

SAP Staff Consultant Interview

SAP Staff Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2011.

Interview Details – On campus interview consisted of a 1 on 1 interview with a hiring manager consisting of simple hypothetical questions. The second round was in Houston (all expenses paid) and consisted of 5 interviews including an executive level interview. Some of the interviews were meant to test analytical skills, others seemed to test interpersonal abilities. They all consisted of fairly vague hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I didn't want to spend 90% of my work time traveling.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.