Capgemini Interview Questions in Hyderābād

2.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was through Walk-in Interview.I was referred by a colleague there.Sometimes they even take some technical online test.Since not many candidates had came so they didn't take the technical test. For me two rounds of technical face to face interview were taken.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about system refresh. They tried to twist the questions and were focusing more on the basics part.They were also asking about basic questions about databases specially oracle.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate but they didn't do that.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The HR first calls you to understand if you match the profile, sends you a brief about the job responsibilities and schedules a telephonic with one of the hiring managers.
    First telephonic interview:
    1. What do you understand by Bid Management
    2. What are various stages in a bid life-cycle?
    3. At your current role how much of bid management do you do, cite examples wherever possible.
    4. What sections do you write about?

Written test:
    A case study (bid response) usually 12-14 pages long is given and you are asked to summarize this case study.
    The summary must cover most important details from the actual bid response.

Face-to-Face interview:
    This is done to understand how much of bid management you actually do.
    Major questions revolve around what calls are you a part of, how much do you coordinate in bid management, how do you collaborate with the technical teams, what sections are you proficient in writing, etc.

Final interview with process leader:
    This is done after you clear all the other rounds and this round is more of a formality to get acquainted with the leader and the work you'll be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Cite real time examples of bid sections you have written
      What would you do scenarios
        Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in May 2014.

online test: all the techinical question that to filling the blanks and multiple choice, technical interview : whatever we have updated in the resume, Hr round rest of the things i.e package and date of joining

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2013.

After clearing the first written round by Cocubes, and the preceding GD I was informed about the final interview. It was scheduled 4 days after the GD at CapGemini Hyd Office. All the rounds were combined into one i.e.TR MR HR . For some candidates interview process lasted 40-50 minutes. Mine was completed in a mere 10 minute.

Starting with tell about yourself Interviewer asked me about information from my resume. Especially the project was given importance.

Portal homepage in cocubes.com displayed that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What problems did you face when you were doing your project?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as the CTC was fixed for all candidates

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Generally it is 3 rounds of interview, First two technical rounds with capgemini. And the next round would be with client. Next will be HR round :)

Interview Questions
    • Its not tough to attend for who has good technical knowledge and more logical thinking.   Answer Question
    Joined when I have 3 yrs of experience with 5laks salary

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2013.

written, GD and HR no technical questions for EEE & Mech. students
    The interview panel for me was very easy. No questions asked on C,C++ etc. main concentration was on project.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

2 technical rounds, 1 HR

Interview Questions
    cool..it was not lot of discussion.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

the first round was written test consists of quantitative, verbal reasoning and general english. if anyone going through cocubes there will be negative marking or else its up to capgemini team... really fantastic company

Interview Questions
    • there will be section cutoff .questions were similar from RS agarwal book and easy .
      the only thing that everyone must maintain is time ..
        View Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in April 2013.

1) Online exam
    2) technical round
    3) HR round

Interview Questions
    • Technical round was more based on a high level idea of the work the you have done. Not much in depth.   Answer Question
    HR is rigid on the offer.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2012.

2 Technical, 1 Hr.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. All are well known questions, can be get from simple googling   View Answer

Not interested to join, as they don't have development projects and there is huge pool of bench who are desperately waiting to get project for past 6 months or even more.