Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2010.

Interview Details – that depends on the technology

Interview Question – It is regarding the visionplus functionality   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

Interview Details – Good Process.

1. Technical Round
2. HR Round

Interview Question – Simple and Straight Questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Compensations are too low when i'm joined this organization. But Good Onsite Assignments.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2013.

Interview Details – After clearing the first written round by Cocubes, and the preceding GD I was informed about the final interview. It was scheduled 4 days after the GD at CapGemini Hyd Office. All the rounds were combined into one i.e.TR MR HR . For some candidates interview process lasted 40-50 minutes. Mine was completed in a mere 10 minute.

Starting with tell about yourself Interviewer asked me about information from my resume. Especially the project was given importance.

Portal homepage in cocubes.com displayed that I was offered the position.

Interview Question – What problems did you face when you were doing your project?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as the CTC was fixed for all candidates

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a single day off-campus interview process for recruiting skilled java resources at fresher level. written test followed by group discussion & final interview. results were announced the next day & we were told to report with in 2 days.

Interview Question – willingness to relocate   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2012.

Interview Details – first will be the telephonic round , and the fallowed by one - one , and Hr round for the contract hire guys

Interview Question – application packaging related questions .   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Generally it is 3 rounds of interview, First two technical rounds with capgemini. And the next round would be with client. Next will be HR round :)

Interview Question – Its not tough to attend for who has good technical knowledge and more logical thinking.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Joined when I have 3 yrs of experience with 5laks salary

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – 2 technical rounds, 1 HR

Interview Question – Why Capgemini..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – cool..it was not lot of discussion.

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Online exam
2) technical round
3) HR round

Interview Question – Technical round was more based on a high level idea of the work the you have done. Not much in depth.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR is rigid on the offer.

Software Trainee Interview

Software Trainee
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

Interview Details – the first round was written test consists of quantitative, verbal reasoning and general english. if anyone going through cocubes there will be negative marking or else its up to capgemini team... really fantastic company

Interview Question – there will be section cutoff .questions were similar from RS agarwal book and easy .
the only thing that everyone must maintain is time ..
  View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very simple. I just had two rounds and that was it. I met my immediate boss and he explained me about the role that he was hiring for and he asked few questions from me resume. Apart from this I met my boss's boss. He was cool and told me that he only care about the end product and the timelines.

Interview Question – Why you want to join us   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was difficult. I asked them to increase the salary but they did not budge at all. At best they added joining bonus.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice in Hyderabad, India. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.