Capgemini Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2011.

First there is an phone interview. Once you pass it there will be a case study and assessment center. There can be till 4 interviews for an internship position. If you are consistent with the answers, the phone interview will be like 10-15 minutes. I got accepted to the second interview but didn't go in the end.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't any unexpected questions. Mostly it was:
    why capgemini?
    why we should hire you?
    tell me about a failure in you school life and your reaction?
      Answer Question

I found something else.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Intern Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Capgemini.

2 interviews during the same day:
    -The first one was with a HR Director. It was more of a discussion. I had to speak bouk myself: formation, experiences .. Then, I was aked some question about my experiences, my qualities, my level in different languages ..
    -The second one was with a Project Manager and it was more like a talk about my interests and about the kind of project the department is working on. Different missions were exposed to me and I had to chose the one I'd prefer.

It went pretty well and the HR Director was pretty clear about the internship, the possibilities of being hired afterwards ...

Interview Questions
    • Give me 3 of your strenghs and weaknesses ?
      Why hiring you ?
        Answer Question

In fact I am still exploring all my possibilities before taking any decision

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2011.

Good and Constant Communication

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

Two interviews:
    1 with HR: motivational, behavioral questions. Relaxed. It lasted half an hour.
    1 with the Principal: case interview on the target industry I applied for. Half of the interview was conducted in Italian, half in English. It lasted one hour.

Interview Questions
    • Establishing the price of a one-year insurance for a warehouse.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!