Capgemini Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

2 interviews during the same day:
-The first one was with a HR Director. It was more of a discussion. I had to speak bouk myself: formation, experiences .. Then, I was aked some question about my experiences, my qualities, my level in different languages ..
-The second one was with a Project Manager and it was more like a talk about my interests and about the kind of project the department is working on. Different missions were exposed to me and I had to chose the one I'd prefer.

It went pretty well and the HR Director was pretty clear about the internship, the possibilities of being hired afterwards ...

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 of your strenghs and weaknesses ?
    Why hiring you ?

Answer Question

In fact I am still exploring all my possibilities before taking any decision

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Good and Constant Communication

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capgemini (Milano (Italy)) in January 2009.

Interview

Two interviews:
    1 with HR: motivational, behavioral questions. Relaxed. It lasted half an hour.
    1 with the Principal: case interview on the target industry I applied for. Half of the interview was conducted in Italian, half in English. It lasted one hour.

Interview Questions

• Establishing the price of a one-year insurance for a warehouse.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation