Capgemini

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2011.

Interview Details – First there is an phone interview. Once you pass it there will be a case study and assessment center. There can be till 4 interviews for an internship position. If you are consistent with the answers, the phone interview will be like 10-15 minutes. I got accepted to the second interview but didn't go in the end.

Interview Question – There wasn't any unexpected questions. Mostly it was:
why capgemini?
why we should hire you?
tell me about a failure in you school life and your reaction?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I found something else.

Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – 2 interviews during the same day:
-The first one was with a HR Director. It was more of a discussion. I had to speak bouk myself: formation, experiences .. Then, I was aked some question about my experiences, my qualities, my level in different languages ..
-The second one was with a Project Manager and it was more like a talk about my interests and about the kind of project the department is working on. Different missions were exposed to me and I had to chose the one I'd prefer.

It went pretty well and the HR Director was pretty clear about the internship, the possibilities of being hired afterwards ...

Interview Question – Give me 3 of your strenghs and weaknesses ?
Why hiring you ?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – In fact I am still exploring all my possibilities before taking any decision

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2011.

Interview Details – Good and Constant Communication

Interview Question – Why do internship at all?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviews:
1 with HR: motivational, behavioral questions. Relaxed. It lasted half an hour.
1 with the Principal: case interview on the target industry I applied for. Half of the interview was conducted in Italian, half in English. It lasted one hour.

Interview Question – Establishing the price of a one-year insurance for a warehouse.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.