Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Fairly straight forward. The first interview was done on campus. Then they ask you to come to their office and present how you would consult using a case study. You then meet with several interviewers and talk through your decision making process for the case study as well as answer general behavioral interview questions (i.e. Why would you want to do consulting?).

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini.

Applied online. Got a call to interview the next day. Proceeded to second and third round. Got a call to go on a project in the Fall was told I had an offer-- never got a hard copy of my offer instead got an email 3 weeks later that they were looking at other candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

First round Interview was on campus and a 30-minute behavioral interview. Pretty basic behavioral questions, interviewer was very straight-faced and difficult to read. Went over by 20 minutes but interviewer gave no indication of her emotions and overall thought interview was just okay. A little uncomfortable at first, but questions were not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your life when you did everything right but still did not get the result that you wanted.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

The interview process was two rounds. The first was on campus and last 30-60 minutes. All of the questions were bahvioral and asked by one person. The second was on-site and involved four separate employees. The first three were behavioral and getting to know you. The last one was a case study to see how you would hadle a certain situation.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral, trying to see if you are a fit culturally   View Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2015.

I was interviewed by 2 H1b's from India in director positions within the company. 2 interviews, one was a case/technical interview that mostly had to do with the system development life cycle and the other was part behavioral and mostly resume talk. The interview started about an hour late but was done in an hour so i barely made it to my flight home. The case interview was SDLC and programming concepts and the second was why you wanted to work, convince them to do a hobby you do and talk about your resume. The interview was relevant and entertaining but sad to see the company exploits cheap labor for leadership positions from India and college students for lower positions. I am glad at-least they paid for my airplane and pay for food and taxi as well unlike sogeti.

Interview Questions
    • 1. How would you explain the System Development Life Cycle approach in general and what are the difference phases.
      2.why is following the SDLC important?
      3.What is involved with each phase of SDLC?

Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

two round first is telephone interview, ask about behavior questions. second round has two parts one is behavior question and the other is case study. make sure you know everything about your resume and has a clear career goal

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

I met a JCP recruiter at my universities career fair where we scheduled an on-campus interview for later that week. The interview was very structured with both behavior and situation based questions. I waited a few weeks before I was contacted to go to a second interview at their DC (where the job would take place). While I was at the DC, I had a chance to go on a tour and be interviewed twice, both with two interviewers and both interviews lasted about 30 minutes. These questions were very similar to the first interview - still highly structured, but we did discuss matters that were not on their interview question list. Overall, it was a great experience. Every employee I met at JCP was extremely welcoming and everyone seemed to genuinely love their job.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions began with, "tell me about a time when you..." most of them related to how I managed conflict, how I lead teams, etc. They wanted to know a lot about my prior class projects as well. The questions didn't seem unexpected to me, they were the typical interview questions you should expect.   Answer Question

compensation

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

4 levels of hiring process having written, group discussion, technical and manegerial. The Group discussion was interesting and major candidates disqualified in this round of hiring. technical is very through. and manegerial is just a formality and over all all selected in final round.

fixed price

Staff Consultant Interview

Two interviews. One on campus (30 minute behavioral), one in office. The in office interview consists of three 30 minute interviews, two of which are behavioral, and one case. The case study is simple. They walk you through the prompt and later produce a multiple choice page where you can select and explain your solutions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had persuade someone to see things your way.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Had first round in school. Basic behavior kind questions. ex. how you solve a difficult problem in team?
    After a week, received an email from HR to move to the onsite interview. Onsite has three rounds talking to three different interviewers one on one. One is a case interview.