Capgemini IT Technical Analyst (Helpdesk Support) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Technical Analyst (Helpdesk Support) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2010.

Interview

The HR had shortlisted my CV from the referrals and asked me to come for a face to face round which consisted of 2 rounds. On the second round of interview I was informed about the final panel interview round for which I was selected. The final interview round was conducted over a voice conference call and finally the HR contacted after 7 days of the final round for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• What are the factors that you evaluate, when you apply for job, in an organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Be honest and prove your capability. Capgemini is a good company to work for and it provides ample opportunity to develop yourself as a true professional.