Capgemini

Getting the Interview

566 candidate interviews

Business Development Executive Interview

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details – Capgemini HR are the worst HR I came across. After clearing the interview they took all the documents even before the HR round and then they started blackmailing with the joining date and on the package and finally released nothing..they will behave as if candidates are slaves

Interview Question – Technical rounds are easy to crack but dealing with there HR team are worst/   Answer Question

Lead Consultant (Software Engineer) Interview

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details – The interviewer mostly calls you and fixes an appointment based on his/her and your availability. They are open for weekend and late night interviews if it works for you. Mostly there is only one round of interview and if that goes well, HR calls quickly. There is a month long onboarding process which is a mandatory process after joining.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Chicago, IL

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details – A behavioural interview followed with a case study. The whole process lasts for an hour and interviewers are very friendly in general.

Interview Question – Estimate the no. of people who engage in online transaction monthly in the US.   Answer Question

Program Manager Intern – Supply Chain Operations Position Interview

Georgia Institute of Technology Branch Post Office, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was straightforward. They emailed me and gave me available times to pick from. I sent a reply back as courteous as possible. The interview was difficult for me because I was very unprepared. The interview had very standard and straightforward questions in it, but they often threw me for a loop.

Interview Question – Name a time where you have failed.   View Answer

Graduate Management Consulting Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – I applied online through their portal, after completing the application form I was swiftly invited through to the next stage which required taking an online verbal reasoning assessment. Unfortunately I did not pass this stage. Communications from Capgemini were very prompt, it clearly just wasn't meant too be. I would advise practicing on the SHL website and others before taking these tests as it helps to know what they are looking for from you.

Interview Question – Why have you applied to this particular programme/stream?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview, but wasn't complicated.

Interview Question – couple of technical questions in programming.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – 3 rounds interview, one from HR, other two from CTO and CEO. We had a very good discussion about business, technology transformation, facing challenges, organization structure optimization, etc.

Interview Question – How to meet client's expectation?   Answer Question

OBIEE Developer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview Details – I recieved communication from Capgemini saying they are hiring OBIEE developers and I was asked to go to their office for the interview last Saturday(5th Oct,2013).My interview was scheduled at 9.30 a.m.I went there and I was given a token.I awaited my turn patiently.It was 1p.m and I was still not called.People around grew impatient.The process was all completely disorganized.Some of them were asked to leave for lunch and come back.I approached the event manager and he told me my C.V will be sent to the interviewer next and I should wait.So,I waited.

I did not get my turn till 3p.m while people who came in around 2p.m were sent for the interview!I approached the HR again to ask if I could atleast go for lunch.I was told not to go as my turn would come next.I did not get my turn.I waited till 4 and then the HR said I can go for lunch and be back in 10min.There was no place around serving lunch at that time.I grabbed sandwich at CCD and was back in 10min.I was told it would be a telephonic interview.When I was back there was no HR around to connect me to the interviewer.So,I had waited for 7 hours for my interview to happen.Around 4.30 p.m,the HR came back and I had my techical interview(telephonic) .It went well and I was through the first round.

On 8th Oct,2013 I got a call from this HR named Syed who told me that I am through and he will quickly conduct my HR round.We discussed my CTC and we arrived at a figure that would be offered by Capgemini.He sent across some documents which I had to fill and send back to him.The same evening I got a call from another person saying my second techinical round was scheduled for 9th Oct!Ridiculous!HR had discussed my package,sent me forms/documents and then somebody calls me for another round of interview!I told her that I had my HR round.She said they are simply collecting information and documents from everybody!

Anyway,I had my 2nd technical round.After that I called back the HR who had taken my HR round.He said there was a communication gap between them.He thought my 2nd round was over and hence took my HR round.I asked for the feedback of my 2nd technical round.He said he would check and get back.I did not hear from him again.I dropped emails to both the HRs and no reply from them.Absolute lack of courtesy and professionalism.

Interview Question – 1st round-Interviewer touched upon all the important OBIEE concepts.
2nd round was based on C.V
  Answer Question

Policy Consultant Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in August 2013.

Interview Details – A recruited out to me first for a phone interview. I was then selected to come for an interview at their DC headquarters, meeting with three different members. Felt a bit out of place, because I kept getting asked about my "data mining" and SQL skills. Other candidates were programmers. Still haven't heard response on my interview after 3+ weeks.

Interview Question – How would you improve processes within the government using SQL?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interview Details – campus interview following career fair

Interview Question – All general questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice. All 566 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.