Capgemini

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2014.

Aptitude test followed by test of communication skills followed by a GD and PI. The PI was HR nad technical together with all basic hr questions and some gud technical questions. There was one guesstimate question.

Interview Questions
    since it was on college campus hiring so no negotiations

Tester/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

It was an online round conducted by cocubes.com the first round was apti round with 60 qns. In that English usage, logical reasoning, Quant's 20 each, time was 1hr no negative marking.
    2nd round was again apti round with 75 qns this time 25 qns in each section. -0.25 negative making and sectional cutoff.
    3rd round was versant test and was easy almost like verbal.
    4th was a small telephonic round and it consists of jumbled up sentences, sentence repetition etc it was also easy.
    Last round was tech with hr combined it was more like general talking.

Interview Questions
    • Gave a topic and told to talk about that for 5 mins in HR round   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a subordinate who is not co operating and the problem is with his attitude?   Answer Question
    • Whee would you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

First general aptitude Test(It was bit tricky but luckily got hold of it) -> Then a Group Discussion(On some current trending topic)->Listed for Technical Interview(Academic projects and few logical questions)-> And finally an HR Interview(Easiest and quite friendly HR's)

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions like to explain my all academic projects and what difficulties i have faced while implementing those.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

first round was conducted by cocubes and one can clear this round by preparing from r.s aggarwal.next round was group discussion.the key to clear this round is confidence.the last round was tech cum hr.they asked questions from your core,project details.be honest with your answers.

No negotiation

PMO Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2013.

Note, I was referred by a Capgemini employee:

Was initially contacted by a recruiter, she described the position asked me generic questions about my experience and essentially was looking for a feel of how I would work with the hiring manager.

Then had a phone screen with the hiring manager, he asked me questions on my past experience and what I was looking for. Asked me some technical questions

Then was brought in for a F2F with the hiring manager, he described the position in detail asked me to draw references. Some repeat questions from my phone screen with him. I have had tougher interviews in past.

Last round was to meet with account VP. Lasted about 30 minutes, and asked me some generic questions about myself and was more so a feel for how I would fit within the account.

Interview Questions
    Always counter, they may be willing to counter back if there is room to fit within the budget.

Consultant Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Round 1 : Aptitude and Verbal
    Round 2: Voice Recognition Test
    Round 3: Personal Interview

Round 2 consists of Speed Typing and Passage Summary Writing. Not so difficult. Easily Crack able.

Round 1 was taken through cocubes.com.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2014.

After a long wait and no information from HR or any Capegemini employee, we were made to wait in queues and collect coupons. Coupons directed us to respective floor and then we had to submit resume and other documents.
    Luckily for me they called out my name quickly and I went ahead to attend the interview. The interviewer had already made up his mind that I am not suitable for the position. Had a very negative body language and his question was 'What development have you done at your company?". I tried to explain, he was not listening to a single word i was speaking, He used to repeat the same question again in different ways. Then I finally had to tell him that if he is already decided that people at my company do nothing and I am not suitable for the role, there is no point going ahead with the discussion. I told I will walk-out of the interview.
    Then came the funny part where he said the work/role for which I was interviewed was not very good! Company expected people to work for more than 14 hours and there is no knowledge among people, but are still expected to deliver. I finally left the interview room, but it was total waste of my time. The interviewer was biased about the company I was working in, and had made his decision before even meeting me!

Interview Questions
    • What development do you do at your current company?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

Make sure you brief about your past role. Focus on the technical expertise they are looking for in the introduction. Difficulty level - Easy - Medium. Make sure you know the basics of the technology you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were put on a project which has a technology you have absolutely no idea about?   Answer Question
    Negotiation depends on the urgency of the project and also supply of similar skilled resources in the market

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I participated in a university project with Capgemini. During the project I met the junior HR recruiter and I worked with one consultant. Then, at a job fair I met the HR recruiter and handed my CV, after which I was called by the consultant, and finally got an email from another HR person to schedule the interview with a senior consultant.

Interview Questions
    • There were many questions regarding the area (Telecom, Media & Entertainment) concerning challenges, what is there to innovate, differences between different sectors in the industry etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Online psychometric test then phone interview scheduled. Phone interview was casual, friendly. Enjoyed talking to the person interviewing me. Questions asked were nothing surprising. Why you wanna work here? What do you know about us? What stream do you want to get into? and resume run through