Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014
659 interviews

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a round of technical interview followed by a round of techno-managerial interview and a round of HR discussions. All the interviews were very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Question on SharePoint Information Architecture and details around that. More than a difficult question, it was a subjective question that did not have a quick answer.   Answer Question

My current company provided me better opportunities realizing me planning to file separation.

Senior Business Process Analyst Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Very efficient and engaged recruitment consultants who track your process and call you frequently to give you feedback or ask you haw you think you have done in the interview.
    The process takes a long time as there are many interviews and finding time with the interviewers is difficult
    Round 1: HR interview, Conf call
    Round 2: Competency interview. Senior Consultant. Conf call
    Round 3: Senior Consultant Competency/fit interview. Face to face
    Round 4: Case Study presentation and fit and skills interview with Head of Practice and Managing consultant.

Case Study is to suggest improvements for a recruitment process and to explain the overall benefits of a mature processes as well as benefits for the different stakeholders.

Interview Questions
    • They try to push you to the edge of your comfort zone to see how you react   Answer Question

They start making a very low basic salary offer that you need to negotiate hard. Wierd system of flexible package where you decide how to use the flexible benefits. This is done to keep the basic salary low.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2014.

online test: all the techinical question that to filling the blanks and multiple choice, technical interview : whatever we have updated in the resume, Hr round rest of the things i.e package and date of joining

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2010.

- Questions focused on awareness in Project Management ,& Delivery Management concepts
    - Internal review was quite easy , external interview with Client was probing in testing the behavioural aspect , ability to drive the buy-in pushing consensus based decision making for cross-functional teams issue resolution
    - How to handle the conflict resolution scenarios
    - awareness of engineering practices ( Unit testing , code reviews , code deployment )

Interview Questions
    • Conflict resolution , issues faced in typical outsourcing projects - how to turn around the struggling projects   View Answer
    Be flexible , know the range for ballpark negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

Test followed by Group discussion and then both technical and HR interview was conducted.It was little difficult in group discussion and test.Other than that process was smooth and easy to crack

Interview Questions
    • I was asked with a business scenario and given time to think of the requirements and put them down on a notebook   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I was not careful in checking the daily language requirement in the job position posted for non English speaking country. The interviewer via phone, started to ask me question in that language. Since I am not fully proficient, I asked to speak slower in that language or in English, then I am immediately eliminated from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not yet any difficult question, but just not being able to speak local language was good enough to eliminate me.   Answer Question

P4 Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Hi All i applied for Global Incident Manager position through reference and whole process took 40 days where i went through 2 rounds . 1 technical and 1 managerial . They were suppose to conduct one more client round but it got cancelled as my feedback was really good. I constantly kept in touch with the recruitment fellow and he was really helpfull and kept me updated with all the progress work .

Interview Questions
    • Interview was not at all difficult . few questions on Incident management plus scenerios   Answer Question

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Hiring process was through Walk-in Interview.I was referred by a colleague there.Sometimes they even take some technical online test.Since not many candidates had came so they didn't take the technical test. For me two rounds of technical face to face interview were taken.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about system refresh. They tried to twist the questions and were focusing more on the basics part.They were also asking about basic questions about databases specially oracle.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate but they didn't do that.

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Capgemini.

I was contacted for a phone interview and given a questionnaire that I spent an hour of my precious time completing. I think my salary expectation was beyond what they could offer and the HR there didn't respond even after I followed up via email.

Very bad taste in my mouth right now. Apparently this HR person eats you up and chews you out if they have no use for you.

Not recommended.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

1st round interview: HR department, traditional personal questions + standardized personality questions they filled out in some forms they had. Quite relaxed and laid back.

In between 1st and 2nd:
    Phone call from India with some trivial questions to check my english and schedule 2nd round interview.+ had to do a Matrigma Ability Test (similar to IQ tests).

2nd round interview: More specific questions to the position. Had to present a case study from information given out. 15 min preparation, 10 min presentation.

Offer sent to me per e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • Which one of our values do you think is important and why?   Answer Question
    No negotiation performed.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!