Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.9

B&ITT Consultant Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Short ten minute phone interview. HR just wants to screen resume and personal information and check the correctness. By the way, their screening is pretty fast. Ask about the percentage of willingness to travel and visa status.

Interview Questions

• Ask about visa status and the percentage of willingness to travel   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I met a JCP recruiter at my universities career fair where we scheduled an on-campus interview for later that week. The interview was very structured with both behavior and situation based questions. I waited a few weeks before I was contacted to go to a second interview at their DC (where the job would take place). While I was at the DC, I had a chance to go on a tour and be interviewed twice, both with two interviewers and both interviews lasted about 30 minutes. These questions were very similar to the first interview - still highly structured, but we did discuss matters that were not on their interview question list. Overall, it was a great experience. Every employee I met at JCP was extremely welcoming and everyone seemed to genuinely love their job.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions began with, "tell me about a time when you..." most of them related to how I managed conflict, how I lead teams, etc. They wanted to know a lot about my prior class projects as well. The questions didn't seem unexpected to me, they were the typical interview questions you should expect.   Answer Question

compensation

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

4 levels of hiring process having written, group discussion, technical and manegerial. The Group discussion was interesting and major candidates disqualified in this round of hiring. technical is very through. and manegerial is just a formality and over all all selected in final round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fixed price

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Two interviews. One on campus (30 minute behavioral), one in office. The in office interview consists of three 30 minute interviews, two of which are behavioral, and one case. The case study is simple. They walk you through the prompt and later produce a multiple choice page where you can select and explain your solutions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had persuade someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Had first round in school. Basic behavior kind questions. ex. how you solve a difficult problem in team? After a week, received an email from HR to move to the onsite interview. Onsite has three rounds talking to three different interviewers one on one. One is a case interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Relaxed and inviting. The individuals i met with were very pleasant and tried to make me feel welcome. They were not stoic or stiff and did not grill me about areas outside of my areas of expertise.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on Campus. Attended info session, career fair table, and two pre-interview dinners/mixers. On-campus interview was short- solely behavioral. Heard back shortly after and interviewed in Chicago office. Arrived early to read through case, then went on to do three thirty-minute interviews. Two were behavioral, one case. The case is unique in that you choose from a list of solutions and explain why. I felt that the case was rushed- spent too much time asking questions to gain more information, and not enough time talking about solutions. I think this was my main issue. My interviewer talked a lot about the importance of the case but I didn't feel that I got to display my skills in working through it.

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenario-based questions- "if you were a consultant and this happened, how would you handle it?" It was hard to know how to give an example from my own experience to support my answer to the questions.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process for a campus hired included three parts. First was the at school behavioral interview which lasted 30 minutes and you were given scenarios that evaluated how you reacted. Second interview included a case study that was to be analyzed in group of 4 and presented in front of 5 Capgemini Managers. The last interview was at their Houston office and it made of two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• The case study was the most difficult to evaluate, make sure you go over what Capgemini offers to their Clients.   Answer Question