Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2015.

Interview

Found out about it through a career fair. Applied on line and was accepted to an interview. Did not get invited to second round of interviews. The interview was not out of the ordinary. It was mostly behavioral and focused highly on communication and leadership skills. The questions were all very basic.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

phone or screening interview and after a couple of days I had a face to face interview,phone or screening interview and after a couple of days I had a face to face interview,phone or screening interview and after a couple of days I had a face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

evey thing went pretty well

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and was behavioral. Took awhile to hear back but called a couple weeks later that they wanted to schedule another interview. After not hearing from them to schedule an interview after a couple weeks, I emailed them. No response since. Been over two months, and still nothing.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to motivate another employee   Answer Question

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Knoxville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole process was very straight forward and simple. I was greeted with friendliness and comfort. The questions were personal and situational. I could tell the main thing they wanted to give from the interview was if I would fit in with their culture.

Interview Questions

• What project was most beneficial to what you would be doing at Capgemini?   Answer Question

B&ITT Consultant Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Short ten minute phone interview. HR just wants to screen resume and personal information and check the correctness. By the way, their screening is pretty fast. Ask about the percentage of willingness to travel and visa status.

Interview Questions

• Ask about visa status and the percentage of willingness to travel   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I met a JCP recruiter at my universities career fair where we scheduled an on-campus interview for later that week. The interview was very structured with both behavior and situation based questions. I waited a few weeks before I was contacted to go to a second interview at their DC (where the job would take place). While I was at the DC, I had a chance to go on a tour and be interviewed twice, both with two interviewers and both interviews lasted about 30 minutes. These questions were very similar to the first interview - still highly structured, but we did discuss matters that were not on their interview question list. Overall, it was a great experience. Every employee I met at JCP was extremely welcoming and everyone seemed to genuinely love their job.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions began with, "tell me about a time when you..." most of them related to how I managed conflict, how I lead teams, etc. They wanted to know a lot about my prior class projects as well. The questions didn't seem unexpected to me, they were the typical interview questions you should expect.   Answer Question

compensation

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

4 levels of hiring process having written, group discussion, technical and manegerial. The Group discussion was interesting and major candidates disqualified in this round of hiring. technical is very through. and manegerial is just a formality and over all all selected in final round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fixed price

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Two interviews. One on campus (30 minute behavioral), one in office. The in office interview consists of three 30 minute interviews, two of which are behavioral, and one case. The case study is simple. They walk you through the prompt and later produce a multiple choice page where you can select and explain your solutions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had persuade someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Had first round in school. Basic behavior kind questions. ex. how you solve a difficult problem in team? After a week, received an email from HR to move to the onsite interview. Onsite has three rounds talking to three different interviewers one on one. One is a case interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Relaxed and inviting. The individuals i met with were very pleasant and tried to make me feel welcome. They were not stoic or stiff and did not grill me about areas outside of my areas of expertise.