Capgemini

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.9

Guidewire Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Worst Interview Process I've ever had. HR called me four (4) times to schedule interview after business hours (7-8 pm). Nobody showed up at the interview time on any of these four attempts. I followed-up by email to ask what happened but never got any reply... until the next phone call form the HR folk, apologizing and asking me to give them another chance. The third time, I asked to speak to the person manager who apologized even more and said that he will be on the call next time to make sure that all is in order... and he did not.

Senior Consultant Interview

It was good. Interview question are relavant to experience. But there was online technical test for 4+ exp. And complete process took almost 2 weeks to get offer. 2 technical round and then managerial and last was HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Campus interviews are for the Staff Consultant.
    Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers are mostly recruited through network or through job postings. Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.

Interview Questions
    • There is a set pattern and standard of questions for campus hires. For Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers , it mostly depends on the interviewee.
      Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.
        Answer Question
    Salary is negotiable

Business Analyst/PMO Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

I interviewed for 2 positions, the first one was going to lead to an offer but last minute HR came and said the client restructured the team and they didnt need me. She set another interview for a PMO position in Chicago, the interview was with the Hiring Manager. I thought the interview was hard, the interviewer thought i had more experience and was really abrupt and negative. I didnt feel comfortable, and i never got a call back. A second HR person from Capgemini called to set me up for another interview a few weeks later for another position during Thanksgiving and never called back or email back when i followed up to set up an interview. Over all a very negative experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you have a Gap between your Junior year of college and February 2010?   View Answer

Testing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2014.

One phone interview with a team member from the same group. She was very clear that this role required strong customer facing/communication skills. Which I did posses. However when asked if I've ever held a "Test Manager" position and answered No, she quickly responded that I wasn't qualified. She became very rude and was quick to get me off the phone. I've had a similar experience with Capgemini before (same group, different role) and the experience has been the same. These team members are not qualified to be conducting interviews because they lack basic people skills and an understanding of organizational behavior. Again they are scaring quality talent away, not attracting them. I'm pretty sure if I was offered a position and for whatever reason took the position, these women would clearly set me up to fail.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever held the role of a Test Manager?   View Answer

Sales Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview was intense with a lot of individuals as part of the interview process. I spoke to several individuals not in the organization I was interviewing for so it provided a broader view of the company.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. 1st the recruiter contacts you and then sets up the face to face. I interviewed with (3) different people in about 2 hours time frame. All were very knowledgeable about the job. Then out the blue (after a 2 week span) i got a call from the recruiter telling me that my salary requirement was denied and that I needed to interview with a Principal. The day of the interview the Principal was late therefore I reached out to the recruiter. He advised me that the Principal was running late. Very unprofessional. Once the principal got me on the phone, she see rushing and not interested in talking to me or anybody for that matter. Very tacky, but she did give me some insight that this company loves hiring "NEW COLLEGE GRAD'S" and not mid level professionals. Great meeting new people but I think this company is so used to hiring new grads and that's all they look to hire.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

2 Technical Rounds + 1HR round

Interview Questions
    • What is the important aspect that you love about your job?
      This question was asked during technical round.
        Answer Question
    Negotiated a little bit, but salary was above industry standard.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first round was an on-campus 30 minute interview, the second was an on-site interview in the Atlanta office and consisted of three 30 minute interviews. The final round was a phone interview with a senior partner that lasted around 30 minutes. The questions were fairly standard behavioral based, the only exception being a case study during the on-site interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were not that difficult, mainly behavioral based. The case study was not difficult either. The only one that was somewhat difficult asked was "How do you think you will handle the coding, since your background is not in computer engineering?"   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

They were looking for technical people. Asked questions about my current work and expectations. Also there were questions on JEE technologies. It was followed by a HR round

Couldn't negotiate much