Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews

659 interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Recruiter call, 2-4 rounds of technical phone/skype interviews, followed by in-person interview.

Tough but stick to your stand and you won't be disappointed.

Senior Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

They were looking for technical people. Asked questions about my current work and expectations. Also there were questions on JEE technologies. It was followed by a HR round

Couldn't negotiate much

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Basic campus recruiting process. Met with consultant at career fair, expressed high interest in consulting and consulting lifestyle (always traveling). Was contacted by the consultant saying that I was invited for a interview on campus the following week. Was very early to the interview, the person before me didn't show up so I got to go early. Even though this is a great paying job people will miss their interview... He was nice but dry, cutting to the point many times, he appreciated short factual answers. Not long drawn out stories. The most important question is definitely, why do you want be a consultant and why Capgemini? Be ready to wow them. I was asked this again in the second round. Overall the first interview was quite pleasant. Take every opportunity to sell yourself, show your fire.

Was contacted the same day that I was invited for the second round in their corporate office. 3 30 minute rounds will take place. Get their early enough to review the case study and don't get to chatty with the other consultants and interviewees, its like they are trying to distract you and feel you out. You will also be given a buddy, be careful what you project, ask them questions about their expertise and experiences with Capgemini. They will do most of the talking if you let them.

Make sure you understand your body language, as all the interviewers will be gauging your behavior. Have examples of good communication, team work, leadership, and presentation skills, the first two interviews will touch on those. The second interviewer had a bit of a "snarky" era making small faces, looking at ringing phone/text/email, challenging my examples, etc. They want to see you flustered and how you respond.

Be sure you have enough time to read the case study, once you get in the room they will have a list of objections changing what you've been thinking of the whole time. The most important part is to know how to explain yourself and ask effective questions.

Lead Consultant/Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Capgemini.

The interview process is detailed goes throught multiple round technical plus hr rounds.
    Technical round can be very detailed. The HR round is very generic.
    The technical round can be divied in multiple round one would be taken by technical lead and a manager .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2013.

One of the best large company
    Industry leader
    great process and efficient enough process with respect to size of the company
    talented people - some of the best of the best
    great resources to learn
    wonderful opportunity to start one's career
    Benefits, Compensation & policies are really good when compared to competition. Some of the benefits like vacation & sick leaves are really good.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

A behavioural interview followed with a case study. The whole process lasts for an hour and interviewers are very friendly in general.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the no. of people who engage in online transaction monthly in the US.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

They first came to campus, and they conducted a 45 minute interview in person. It was a basic behavioral based interview. They just wanted to assess your personality, behavior, and qualifications.

They followed up a week later with an interview on site. It consisted of three interviews, and they took about 30-40 minutes each. The last interview contained a case study and questions. Most questions were behavioral, company, and industry related to see if you could fit into their culture. They wanted to assess your desire to hold the job, and whether it would be a good fit for you. They also wanted to assess your qualifications and behaviors.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Applied through a consultancy and got the call within two days. manager was very friendly and he set up a telephonic interview next day.
    Called 15 minutes late for telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were more on Administrative activities. Support related questions. i was expecting development questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

I was referred to the position by a friend of mine. Went through a phone interview which went well, from there i was part of the candidates who was selected for a in house interview. I interviewed with two senior consultants, One of them focused on a case interview, the other one on behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you prepare your self for the case interview, you will discuss the case as if you were the consultant.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Was contacted in a flurry of emails and calls by several people. Had a phone interview finally, which went very well, then didn't hear from anyone for two months. Finally called me back in for an in-person interview and was hired within two days after that. However, they weren't ready for me (no computer) for four full business days after my start date.