Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in November 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st was a phone screening. 2nd round: two 30 min on campus interviews, one of them was the case study. 3rd round was another phone interview.

Interview Questions

• There was a pharmaceutical company case study.   1 Answer

I had better offers.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Was surprised to even be granted an interview with such a technology-laden company with my background. Wasn't expecting an offer for second rounds, didn't receive one - mostly in part to my lack of technological skills. Applied through campus recruiting, had a basic 35 minute, 1:1 interview. The interview went great, with a few subtle tests for personality and company culture matching. The recruiting was for Staff Consulting for SAP implementation, so it makes sense that others with at least basic business intelligence skills were preferred over me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. The interviewer's first question, which I perceived as a measure of personality, was what I would imagine being in place of the plain white wall behind her. After that it was just a discussion about my resume and what I could contribute to Capgemini.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I started my process at my university's career fair. I walked up to the table and introduced myself and explained my background and expressed interest in what roles they were hiring for. They were extremely helpful and very engaged the entire time. I was invited to some invite-only networking events and met with a number of current employees and learned about the different service lines offered through the company. Had my first round interview which was very behavioral and experience based.

Application

Interview

Applied through college, first round was mostly behavioral with a resume walkthrough. Asked to relate back to various experiences etc. Got a reply back for second round in 2 days. (2 hours long on site). Got to ask questions after.

Interview Questions

• Situation in which you foresaw a problem and solved it.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Applied through website, phone interview (~45min) with recruiter (general questions on you and the company), two in-person interview with project team leaders (1h each) with more intricate questions on your skills and achievements, then one last phone interview (30min).

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult, but you have to be well prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiated, the offer was fair.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Behavioral, they'll hire you as long as you can have a conversation in english. Asked about co curricular activities, what technology have any knowledge it. Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what you will be doing once you are at the firm though.

Interview Questions

• Absolutely none, I was a civil engineer undergrad at the time.They were just looking to increase their workforce. from 30000 employees they jumped to 50000 by the time if left after 3 years.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview was set up online. I came to the interview professionally dress. A summary question was asked prior to actual interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. The interview was aprox. 20 minutes. The interview itself was about as warm as the Antarctic. In my experience I don`t believe I have been in a less friendly conversation in regards to applying for a position.

Interview Questions

• A very vague question of what I considered reaching goals.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Interview

1st round interview is on campus. Very brief and straightforward. The guy who interviewed me couldn't speak English. I had to ask him to repeat his question several times because I couldn't understand his accent. 2nd round is at the office and is usually a case question with a few behavioral questions.

Application

Interview

Applied through university career website. Was contacted for a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very basic and relaxed. They asked me to walk them through my resume and relevant experiences. All of this was followed by a period that was left for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge or unexpected circumstance that you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Interview

I started the process through campus recruiting. I had one 30-minute behavioral interview on campus where I simply walked the recruiter through my resume and prior experience. I then had a 2-hour on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview consisted of a short case study, and two interviews with different consultants. I had my offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the steps of switching from an old telecom system to a new one. What kinds of things should you consider?   Answer Question