Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

All of my interviewers were very friendly and the overall process was quite fast.

The first round were on campus interviews and the second and final round were at the Houston office. There was about a 2 week interview in between rounds.

The waiting period for a final decision was a little bit longer than expected and took about 3 or 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Solve a real life "case" scenario; Not the "How many golf balls fit in an airplane?" type of question either.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process included a pre-interview reception and then screening interviews on my college campus. The first screening interview was a simple resume review. After that, I completed an onsite interview, which consisted of three interviews with senior staff. One of those interviews was a case study. Capgemini's staff was friendly and they seemed really passionate about their work.

Interview Questions

• The onsite interview included a case study. Since I hadn't completed many case studies before, I was nervous. However, it wasn't bad.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

At that level, somewhat a breeze. Recruiter called, phone interview, peer interview. Had referrals so process may be different, The turnaround time was quick and the recruiter was helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with extensive travel? Kind of a trick question if you want to stay local which I did.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through the university during career fair. After a week I got on-campus behavioral interview. After another week I was invited for 3 on-site interviews. Waited 2 months to hear back from them about their decision, every single time I emailed HR I got this response, "We do not have any updates for you". I emailed them I had other offers and requested them to make a decision. They didn't. I ended up accepting other offers. Still haven't heard back from Capgemini. I followed up with several other classmates (US citizens/Green card holders) who also had interviews at Capgemini, they had offers from Capgemini within 2 weeks after the interviews. Later after speaking with an "insider" I learned that Capgemini does not hire international students and if they accidentally end up inviting an international student for interview (which was true in my case) they would purposely not make a decision (for 1-2 months) and when all positions are filled up they would send you a rejection email. If you're an international student here in the US, don't bother to interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were easy. Behavioral interview, Functional Interview and Case study interview. You basically don't need to prepare, just use your common sense. After behavioral and functional interviews, the interviewers told me "You killed it!!!". So I can tell you that it was pretty easy....but its up to you how to impress the interviewers.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in August 2014.

Interview

Mostly related to Technologies and the client round was very interesting like a quiz and the 2 technical rounds went very smooth and after that had one HR interview. The compensation was non negotiable and was satisfactory also

Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
    Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini (Austin, TX).

Interview

I had a phone interview as the result of an employee referral. The specific job they had open in Austin (Security) wasn't a fit with my prior experience, however the possibility of growing into it was put out there. However, as I was speaking, the interviewer was looking at other possible roles that I might fit. She instant messaged someone who does what I did previously, and found a team of contractors that travel. That was very impressive that she was looking out for me.

Interview Questions

• It was a first phone interview, so the questions weren't too difficult. There was one on assessing server size, which wasn't in my previous roles, and I was up front about that fact .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview

Worst Interview Process I've ever had. HR called me four (4) times to schedule interview after business hours (7-8 pm). Nobody showed up at the interview time on any of these four attempts. I followed-up by email to ask what happened but never got any reply... until the next phone call form the HR folk, apologizing and asking me to give them another chance. The third time, I asked to speak to the person manager who apologized even more and said that he will be on the call next time to make sure that all is in order... and he did not.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

It was good. Interview question are relavant to experience. But there was online technical test for 4+ exp. And complete process took almost 2 weeks to get offer. 2 technical round and then managerial and last was HR round