Capgemini Lead Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

The interview was a 1:1 interview with senior managerial level person. The interview as usual started with a general round of self introduction & continued with a over presentation by me about the over all job experience that I have in the field I was currently being interviewed for. I highlighted few achievements in my career. A few questions were asked relating to the technical & managerial aspects relating to the job from both the sides.

Interview Questions
  • What is the end to end process of your current job role?   Answer Question
I am not very much motivated by just salary. I was offered a 60% raise on my current pay. So there was not much of a negotiation that took place. However the pay offered actually below par on what other person in the same level was getting at that point of time in industry & also in the same company i applied for.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!