Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Interview

Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a 1:1 interview with senior managerial level person. The interview as usual started with a general round of self introduction & continued with a over presentation by me about the over all job experience that I have in the field I was currently being interviewed for. I highlighted few achievements in my career. A few questions were asked relating to the technical & managerial aspects relating to the job from both the sides.

Interview Question – What is the end to end process of your current job role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am not very much motivated by just salary. I was offered a 60% raise on my current pay. So there was not much of a negotiation that took place. However the pay offered actually below par on what other person in the same level was getting at that point of time in industry & also in the same company i applied for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.