Capgemini Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2013.

Applied through the university career site. First rounds were held on campus, which was followed by a meet and greet. Then, the second and final round was on site. It was a mini-Super Day comprised of three interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview process consisted of three interviews. One with a Sr Consultant, one with a Manager or above and one with a Sr. Manager or above. The interview questions ranged anywhere from behavioral to situational/hypothetical questions (ex: how many people are wearing purple shirts right now or how many airplanes are flying over the sky right now). There used to be a one hour case study exam, which was a bit tough to get through in the time allotted, that was used to judge your logic and problem solving skills...but I think they got rid of it.

They also had you do a fake sales pitch/presentation about something you were passionate about. The interviews and questions differ depending on who you have interviewing you.

Interview Questions
    • How many airplanes are flying over the USA right now? It was more challenging than difficult and did challenge your through process which I loved.   View Answer
    Not much room for negotiation. Same with my colleagues

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2011.

The interview process is brief and not much of details are provided to the Candidate. Interviewer are not very skilled with their questions

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were provided or I should say nothing too much that had made any business sense   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Unfortunately, the interview process was ardrous and unclear? I applied for one postion and was contatcted by a second recruiter who NEVER stated and or confirmed that position he was contacting me for?? After discussing career experience, at great length, he presented my credentials to the hiring manager who requested that we meet. However, as I am currently employed and travel,eighty five percent of the time, I asked if we could meet the following week.
    The next step was that I recieved an email message stating that I was no loger being considered for the position.
    Against, the recommendations of colleagues who have gone through this process, I pursued it anyway.
    In short, if you are a senior sales/business development professional, please do not waste your time with this organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2013.

1st round phone interview went smoothly. Discussed personal goals, background, experience. Some behavioral questions, "How would you deal with ...". 2nd round interviews on site. 3 Interviews total going over behavioral, situational, and one case study. Be yourself and do not act overconfident, be prepared for the case study and everything will go well.

Interview Questions
    • What is the first thing you would do, on the first day on the job?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Capgemini.

interviewed on campus, and then was invited for an on-site interview. Met with three managers; 2 behavioral interviews one case.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

First Interview: Telephonic w/ HR (Pre-Screen)
    Second Interview: Telephonic w/ Senior Manager
    Third Interview: Skype call w/ Senior Manager
    Fourth Interview: Telephonic w/ Principal

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions.
      Unique question: According to you what are some elements of a business case to a client.
        Answer Question
    The company offered the salary I asked for. Probably I'd low-balled myself.

Client Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2011.

I got the interview through my university on campus recruiting (OCR), which is a preselect process. It was a 1:1 interview. The whole interview was basically a rundown of your resume, mainly your education, work experiences, and your specialized skills. The overall interview process has 2 steps. The next round would be flying you to their HQ S&P building in NYC.

Interview Questions

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!