Capgemini

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview and selection process is similar to many big 4 firms. But the recruiting team is great and very aggressive to the business requirements of the client. Good process for screening as uses phone and Skype which avoids the issue of fake profiles for client purposes and internal hiring process

Interview Question – Why join Capgemini compared to other Big 4   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good, moderate and

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2009.

Interview Details – 1. Screen by HR
2. Phone interviews back-to-back (Capgemini)
3. No face-to-face; offer provided over the phone

Negotiation Details – I asked for a bonus

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Got hired from a contractor to fulltime empoyee. so did not goo through the entire process.

But otherwise the general process will include:
- a phone screening
- face to face interview

Interview Question – again ... never been through the interview process..so cannot comment.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very smooth. They took care of all the travel arrangements upfront and had a solid process in place to reimburse for incidentals. The interview was with five different people and took approximately 3 hours total. I was assigned a conference room and the interviewers each came to the room at their scheduled time.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult client?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I initially rejected the first offer and the recruiter said that she had to get approval for an increase. Ten days later, she called back with a revised offer.

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2008.

Interview Details – Tech screen via phone followed by half day interview process cosisting of technical interview, communications interview and leadership interview.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Probably should have.

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Question – Have not encountered any difficult questions yet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very simple. I just had two rounds and that was it. I met my immediate boss and he explained me about the role that he was hiring for and he asked few questions from me resume. Apart from this I met my boss's boss. He was cool and told me that he only care about the end product and the timelines.

Interview Question – Why you want to join us   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was difficult. I asked them to increase the salary but they did not budge at all. At best they added joining bonus.

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – 3 step process (phone interview, in person then followed up by a panel). At the end, you will receive a notification in 10 business days of an offer or decline.

Interview Question – Too many, but very standard in consulting.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very - take it or leave it

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2008.

Interview Details – It was a pleasant experience since I attended a scheduled interview. Two levels of discussion with BU head and my manager.

Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2010.

Interview Details – one interview face to face. Well researched and focused. No confused approach. Not very rigorous screening.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!