Capgemini Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR
Next had an interview over the phone with a Senior Manager
Then had interview with a Principal over the phone.
Then had a face to face interview with Senior Manager

Interview Questions

• Talked about experience and asked work related questions. There was not really any scenario based questions or any case study type questions. However, this was due to the fact that I was hired as an experienced hire   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview and selection process is similar to many big 4 firms. But the recruiting team is great and very aggressive to the business requirements of the client. Good process for screening as uses phone and Skype which avoids the issue of fake profiles for client purposes and internal hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, moderate and

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Got hired from a contractor to fulltime empoyee. so did not goo through the entire process.

But otherwise the general process will include:
    - a phone screening
    - face to face interview

Interview Questions

• again ... never been through the interview process..so cannot comment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

The process was very smooth. They took care of all the travel arrangements upfront and had a solid process in place to reimburse for incidentals. The interview was with five different people and took approximately 3 hours total. I was assigned a conference room and the interviewers each came to the room at their scheduled time.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I initially rejected the first offer and the recruiter said that she had to get approval for an increase. Ten days later, she called back with a revised offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

1. Screen by HR
    2. Phone interviews back-to-back (Capgemini)
    3. No face-to-face; offer provided over the phone

Negotiation

I asked for a bonus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Tech screen via phone followed by half day interview process cosisting of technical interview, communications interview and leadership interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Probably should have.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Professional, well timed and to the point. The senior management interacted in a prodessional yet practical manner, which was a surprise. The HR was, for a change,operating very professionally. Only negative point, they did not negotiate much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very rigid. Do not expect a substantial increase over current salary base.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

4 Rounds of Interview, two rounds of one to one, one VC and one HR. The interviews was focused on assessing skills, knowledge, relevant experience, stability and learning. Assessment of skills played a crucial role in the selection process, situational questions were focused towards project and people management.

Interview Questions

• Situation, Experience, Quantitative, HR, People Management, Project Management   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utrecht (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in September 2014.

Interview

Ik had twee sollicitatiegesprekken met CapGemini in Nederland; één vijf jaar terug en onlangs een andere. Mijn interviewers zaten op Partner niveau en hadden specifieke ervaring in hun domein. Ik was niet onder de indruk van hun interview vaardigheden aangezien ze vooral geïnteresseerd lijken te zijn in wat de volgende miljoen-deal is die ze samen met mij kunnen sluiten. De follow-up procedures waren ook onaanvaardbaar, aangezien ik in beide gevallen niets van hen te horen kreeg ondanks mijn meerdere follow-up telefoontjes/e-mails.

I had two interviews with CapGemini in The Netherlands; one five years back and another one recently. My interviewers were at Partner level and had specific experience in their domain. I was not impressed with their interview skills as they seem to be primarily interested in what is the next million-deal they can close together with me. Their follow up procedures were also unacceptable. , since in both cases I did not hear anything from them despite my several follow-up calls/emails.

Interview Questions

• Trouwens, hoe oud ben je?   By the way, how old are you!?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve