Capgemini Manager Interview Questions

2.8

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

The interview and selection process is similar to many big 4 firms. But the recruiting team is great and very aggressive to the business requirements of the client. Good process for screening as uses phone and Skype which avoids the issue of fake profiles for client purposes and internal hiring process

Good, moderate and

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2009.

1. Screen by HR
    2. Phone interviews back-to-back (Capgemini)
    3. No face-to-face; offer provided over the phone

I asked for a bonus

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Got hired from a contractor to fulltime empoyee. so did not goo through the entire process.

But otherwise the general process will include:
    - a phone screening
    - face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • again ... never been through the interview process..so cannot comment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2010.

The process was very smooth. They took care of all the travel arrangements upfront and had a solid process in place to reimburse for incidentals. The interview was with five different people and took approximately 3 hours total. I was assigned a conference room and the interviewers each came to the room at their scheduled time.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult client?   View Answer
    I initially rejected the first offer and the recruiter said that she had to get approval for an increase. Ten days later, she called back with a revised offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2008.

Tech screen via phone followed by half day interview process cosisting of technical interview, communications interview and leadership interview.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate. Probably should have.

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

4 Rounds of Interview, two rounds of one to one, one VC and one HR. The interviews was focused on assessing skills, knowledge, relevant experience, stability and learning. Assessment of skills played a crucial role in the selection process, situational questions were focused towards project and people management.

Interview Questions
    • Situation, Experience, Quantitative, HR, People Management, Project Management   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2010.

- Questions focused on awareness in Project Management ,& Delivery Management concepts
    - Internal review was quite easy , external interview with Client was probing in testing the behavioural aspect , ability to drive the buy-in pushing consensus based decision making for cross-functional teams issue resolution
    - How to handle the conflict resolution scenarios
    - awareness of engineering practices ( Unit testing , code reviews , code deployment )

Interview Questions
    • Conflict resolution , issues faced in typical outsourcing projects - how to turn around the struggling projects   View Answer
    Be flexible , know the range for ballpark negotiations

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Questions
    Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2010.

Hiring process was very simple. I just had two rounds and that was it. I met my immediate boss and he explained me about the role that he was hiring for and he asked few questions from me resume. Apart from this I met my boss's boss. He was cool and told me that he only care about the end product and the timelines.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was difficult. I asked them to increase the salary but they did not budge at all. At best they added joining bonus.

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

3 step process (phone interview, in person then followed up by a panel). At the end, you will receive a notification in 10 business days of an offer or decline.

Interview Questions
    It was very - take it or leave it

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!