Capgemini

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview and selection process is similar to many big 4 firms. But the recruiting team is great and very aggressive to the business requirements of the client. Good process for screening as uses phone and Skype which avoids the issue of fake profiles for client purposes and internal hiring process

Interview Question – Why join Capgemini compared to other Big 4   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good, moderate and

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2009.

Interview Details – 1. Screen by HR
2. Phone interviews back-to-back (Capgemini)
3. No face-to-face; offer provided over the phone

Negotiation Details – I asked for a bonus

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Got hired from a contractor to fulltime empoyee. so did not goo through the entire process.

But otherwise the general process will include:
- a phone screening
- face to face interview

Interview Question – again ... never been through the interview process..so cannot comment.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very smooth. They took care of all the travel arrangements upfront and had a solid process in place to reimburse for incidentals. The interview was with five different people and took approximately 3 hours total. I was assigned a conference room and the interviewers each came to the room at their scheduled time.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult client?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I initially rejected the first offer and the recruiter said that she had to get approval for an increase. Ten days later, she called back with a revised offer.

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2008.

Interview Details – Tech screen via phone followed by half day interview process cosisting of technical interview, communications interview and leadership interview.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Probably should have.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!