Capgemini

Average Difficulty
69 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview Details – I got a call from HR and details about the HR interview. Interview process comprises of 3 rounds two technical and one HR round.I got my offer with in a week and the recruitment process is quite quick then expected.

Interview Question – About Oracle Architecture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They usually offer what you deserve and best in Market.Rest is on your interview as I got excellent feedback for my interviews so they offered me the best package.

Sharepoint Administrative Interview

Sharepoint Administrative
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2012.

Interview Details – Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION , Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION ,Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION, Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION

Interview Question – Personal questions   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Interview was quite good..have two technical rounds one L1 and L2 round with Manger .Final round is HR discussion. Package depends on discussion with HR and mostly they will negotiate based on Experience and Skills.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2014.

Interview Details – Hi,

I have got a call directly from Capgemini HR people and opening was for Bangalore location. I attended 2 rounds F2F in Mumbai along with 40-50 people. After clearing the technical and managerial round I left for the day after HR confirmation. I got congratulations mail from HR and forms to be filled. I replied will all details but still waiting for the offer letter. It been 3 weeks now. Can any one tell me how long this process might take or is there a chance I will never get one offer letter?

Communications Manager Interview

Communications Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was first sent a written test with a number of questions related to my area of expertise. I was required to answer the questions and submit my responses within a period of 3 days. After I cleated this test, I was invited for an interview via video conference with my immediate manager. After having cleared that, I was interviewed by the client over the phone. I received the offer of employment after clearing all these stages.

Interview Question – Most significant challenges of the profession and how they can be overcome   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2014.

Interview Details – one round of telephonic discussion and one round of face to face technical round and then HR round. face to face technical round was very tough. HR will ask questions like why capgemini?.. why you re leaving the current job?

Interview Question – none. all the questions were fine   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2014.

Interview Details – Got call from capegemini HR recruiter.
Then process consists of total 3 rounds.
1.Telephonic Interview (Around 15 minutes)
2.Face 2 Face round (Managerial, Off course Technical (Around 1 Hour))
3.HR Round (Only for Salary negotiations)

Interview Question – Only technical Questions in Telephonic Interview.
In Face 2 Face interview Manager asked me to write psudocode with scenario based questions.
  Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

Interview Details – Two Technical Rounds, one HR round.

Interview Question – Technical Rounds which are scenario based are usually mind boggling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate as much as possible as possible else you will end with peanuts during the appraisals

Drupal Consultant Interview

Drupal Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details – It was telephonic round followed by managerial round. I was then asked to join banglore not mumbai with very low package. It's turn out be time consuming process

Interview Question – This came as shock to me when they ask me to show offer letter of another company.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – At any point HR was not able to convince whether it's location or Package. Would you believe it company asking me join on 15% raise to another location like banglore which is again very costly.

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview Process is Smooth. Problems come during negotiation phase.

Negotiation Details – You will not be able to negotiate.Be very firm, else you will have a remorse after joining.
Same positions have different salaries based on their previous negotiations.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!