Capgemini Interview Questions in Mumbai

Updated Aug 13, 2015

3.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First round was technical round. Second round was too technical Third wad HR round and document verification ans salary negotiation. I was afraid initially but once interview started everything was fine. Interviewer was very friendly and polite. They always expect that you are technical and can write code on the go.

SAP FSCM Consultant - P5 Level Cpnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The Process is simple and one has to appear minimum 2 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR Interview. The First Technical Round will have a detailed process and knowledge discussion. The second Interview will have lead level, technical and capability discussion. The HR discussion is generally as usual as with other companies. The Capgemini HR for me has been extremely supportive.

Interview Questions

• Technical Skills: Project Management Skills: Implementation Experience Team Management   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

They took 3 rounds, first was machine based test followed by 2 rounds one technical another was more of managerial. I cleared everything, the HR asked me for documents, the HR called me to discuss about package, she offered me just 16% hike on my CTC which came down to just 3K rise pm on my in hand, the HR said she will make it a round figure. Few days later she said I fall into P3 level my current CTC is already high (i have total 4.5yrs exp), she said she cannot give me any hike, asked whether I can join with just 25K hike on my current CTC. Everything was known to her before conducting interviews. Trust me guys if you are going for interview talk to them about package before hand. All my rounds were not conducted on the same day. It was a mere waste of time for me. One suggestion to HR department will be don't waste others time, if money is a concern get that thing cleared out before conducting the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• About projects, C#. The machine test focused more on SSRS, SSIS, LINQ   1 Answer

They just offered me 25K hike on my current CTC...

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First round was telephonic, then face to face and finally an HR round. The face to face was with the manager. The process was very smooth and the HR was very responsive. Got the offer letter within a few days.

Linux Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1)Aptitude 2)Technical 3)HR Firstly they take an aptitude test which is 1 hr and 50 questions. Then they schedule interview later in the week for technical. In technical they ask you questions based on your resume. So prepare well on the topics mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• 1)Boot process 2)LVM 3)commands 4)DHCP, SAMBA, APACHE servers   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

i gave interview in capgemini twice time both time i have not clear the interview in first time my interview on Saturday and i think 200 people were come for interview and interviewer only gave you five minutes to prove your self because he know they took interview for numbers of candidates.they only match your project with their requirements if project match they consider you other wise no matter how you have knowledge and experience

Interview Questions

• flatu question like what happened if a folder shows red,blue,green color in svn   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephonic call came first. I was told that there is a requirement in the company. They asked me to share my details for the interview. A date was selected and I got a call. The interview was telephonic. It ran for 35 minutes and then it was done.

Interview Questions

• What is my future plans in terms of growth say 5 years down the line?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Appeared for interview for senior Consultant in finance dept. Around 30 min of technical round mainly in budgeting and forecasting. Bits and pieces of brain storming and stressing. Overall good experience

Interview Questions

• What is your current organisation's approach in Budgeting?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer top down approach over trend analysis for budgeting?   Answer Question

Not a good paymaster. Hardly giving a. Hike of 20% over current CTC. My. Current company would give me around 14 % in couple of months. No point joining for 6%.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Firstly Online Apittude with four parts (Quantitative, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Grammer) no technical questions. Next was one to one Technical interview with Technical P5 Level Guy. Next comes the Communication Assessment Test from your mobile phone which is fully BOT type. Last was HR Discussion.

Consultant-elearning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

This was my second time at Capgemini. The interview process was good. The panel, however, was very inexperienced and was not logical in asking the right questions. One of the members couldn't even answer my questions, because she was very inexperienced. The overall interview lasted for about an hour, with more of a general discussion. The senior managers, however, were not available, so the rest of the day was wasted. One fact about Capgemini is that they dont care about candidate's time and efforts. Since this was my second interview with them, I could see the same negligence and attitude.

Interview Questions

• General eLearning questions, projects, clients, strategies, designs, etc   Answer Question