Capgemini

3.1

72 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through the campus placement process on co cubes. There was a aptitude test...quants logic and verbal as 3 sections. pretty basic by it was to see how many questions u can solve in minimum amount of time. then was the g.d. topic "Future in I.T.". and then there was the interview... very easy.. asked mainly H.R. questions.

Interview Questions
    • questions about myself... what i have done in my final year project etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

The apti was all about time management . speak sense in your GD.. Not just for the sake of it and you'll get through. Didnt make it to the PI but know the basics of java

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

I got a call from HR and details about the HR interview. Interview process comprises of 3 rounds two technical and one HR round.I got my offer with in a week and the recruitment process is quite quick then expected.

Interview Questions
    They usually offer what you deserve and best in Market.Rest is on your interview as I got excellent feedback for my interviews so they offered me the best package.

P4 Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Hi All i applied for Global Incident Manager position through reference and whole process took 40 days where i went through 2 rounds . 1 technical and 1 managerial . They were suppose to conduct one more client round but it got cancelled as my feedback was really good. I constantly kept in touch with the recruitment fellow and he was really helpfull and kept me updated with all the progress work .

Interview Questions
    • Interview was not at all difficult . few questions on Incident management plus scenerios   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview was quite good..have two technical rounds one L1 and L2 round with Manger .Final round is HR discussion. Package depends on discussion with HR and mostly they will negotiate based on Experience and Skills.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Capgemini in June 2014.

Hi,

I have got a call directly from Capgemini HR people and opening was for Bangalore location. I attended 2 rounds F2F in Mumbai along with 40-50 people. After clearing the technical and managerial round I left for the day after HR confirmation. I got congratulations mail from HR and forms to be filled. I replied will all details but still waiting for the offer letter. It been 3 weeks now. Can any one tell me how long this process might take or is there a chance I will never get one offer letter?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini.

Its a tough process. telephonic and then face to face..then manager round

experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in April 2014.

Got call from capegemini HR recruiter.
    Then process consists of total 3 rounds.
    1.Telephonic Interview (Around 15 minutes)
    2.Face 2 Face round (Managerial, Off course Technical (Around 1 Hour))
    3.HR Round (Only for Salary negotiations)

Interview Questions
    • Only technical Questions in Telephonic Interview.
      In Face 2 Face interview Manager asked me to write psudocode with scenario based questions.
        Answer Question

Drupal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

It was telephonic round followed by managerial round. I was then asked to join banglore not mumbai with very low package. It's turn out be time consuming process

Interview Questions
    • This came as shock to me when they ask me to show offer letter of another company.   View Answer

At any point HR was not able to convince whether it's location or Package. Would you believe it company asking me join on 15% raise to another location like banglore which is again very costly.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2014.

one round of telephonic discussion and one round of face to face technical round and then HR round. face to face technical round was very tough. HR will ask questions like why capgemini?.. why you re leaving the current job?