Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details – I met first with a recruiter at my university's career fair, where I submitted my resume. I attended an on-campus information session (in New York City) where I gave my resume to an employee in the Financial Services consulting division. I was contacted shortly after for an HR phone interview (basic questions like salary expectation), then a second phone interview with a member of the practice who asked questions about my experience, why Capgemini, what can you bring to this position, etc. After over two weeks of waiting I was called in for an in-person interview. A case study was provided several days prior to the interview, which we were to present. My presentation took about an hour. The second in-person interview (on the same day) involved tests of presentation skills, defending an argument, persuading someone to accept your argument and other questions related to your experience and how it relates to the position.

Interview Question – Using this whiteboard or a piece of paper, explain to me why I should hire you.

Case study given several days prior to the interview that was 5-6 pages long involving data sets and a fictive e-mail correspondence between employees at a bank. There were no direct instructions, but we were told to prepare a presentation analyzing the issues in the case.
  Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. Took three weeks to finish. Everyone was nice and helpful. Office is very well organized. The first round was a phone screen. The second round had a case study and a presentation. Offer was announced the day after.

Interview Question – What other career options are you considering?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Staff Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my college's On Campus Recruiting program, and received a first round interview. This was held at my college's career center and involved a one to one conversation with a Senior Manager. Upon advancing to the second and final round, I was invited to interview at Capgemini's Jersey City office. Here, I was interviewed 3 times, back to back, with employees of varying experience and industry exposure. The interview questions were generally straightforward. This process took about 3 weeks.

Then, 3 weeks later, I received my offer via email, and was given 4 weeks to accept/decline. I accepted.

Interview Question – I had one interviewer, a Manager, who played bad cop. From the start he acted aggressive and somewhat uncaring. However, I stayed calm and collected and aced each of his questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2009.

Interview Details – Only one Interview round

Interview Question – Do you leave the company if its not forming well?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was smooth. The worst part was that after the second in-person interview, they left me hanging for a week longer than they said before they let me know I had the job. Within that week, phone message and emails went unanswered. I would have appreciated some acknowledgement instead of being left in limbo.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you dealt with it? Not my favorite question and I feel it takes to long to describe the situation, before explaining how I handles it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask questions about how advancement works.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round were held on campus, 2nd/final round were held at a Capgemini location. I thought the process was smooth until I did not receive ANY (negative/positive) type of feedback regarding the status of my application.

Interview Question – Nothing was extremely difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2013.

Interview Details – Extraordinarily friendly, engaging, and intelligent recruiter who provided a detailed description of the position. The next discussion was with the practice leader who was very experienced in industry. We agreed that another opportunity would be best. Nonetheless, it was a worthwhile interview experience.

Interview Question – How did our interview process compare with other companies?   View Answers (2)

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got the first round for on campus interview. The interviewer firstly talked about my resume and asked some parts he was interested in. Then, he asked about three behavior problems. They are almost about the team work and how to show your leadership. But in the end, he let me to ask a lot of questions and explained them to me, such like their corporate culture, etc.

Interview Question – Would you mind if the company asks you to travel 4 days a week?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very loose process that seemed more a gut process than a behavioral/detail review.

Interview Question – Did not really have anything that was challenging. Probably more concerned as to expectations of the employee   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Success criteria was not clear.

Technology Consultant Interview

Technology Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

Interview Details – As far as I know, applicants for both Business Consultant and Technology Consultant positions were notified of their 1st round interviews 2 days before the actual interview date. We were not given any specifics about the format or details of the interview, but 1st round is behavioral and 2nd round is case. There were many current employees ushering in the people to emphasize the collaborative spirit of the company.

Interview Question – I don't think there were particularly difficult or unexpected questions for the 1st round - behavioral. Just know your resume, know the details of your tasks, responsibilities at your current and previous internships and jobs.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!