Capgemini

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Guatemala City (Guatemala)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was handled by Transactel back then. A very basic skills test was given for Word and Excel. The interview was brief, mostly testing for English proficiency and basic personality testing. Because of my high level of english I was sped through the process rather quickly but from what I gathered, it was pretty straight forward; either you were what they were looking for or you weren't.

Interview Question – It was mostly conversational, nothing really tricky.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Because of the way it was set up, there was no room for negotiating. The HR person was actually rather ruffled that I even dared to ask.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini Portfolio Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.