Capgemini

Updated Dec 8, 2014

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question
Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

2 rounds of interview.. 1 hr interview which covered all aspects of experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Dayton, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2009.

Interviewed at local office by top executives and potential co-workers. Culture as upbeat and supportive. Welcomed new employees

Interview Questions
    • What do you think about traveling full time?   View Answer
    Friendly and fair. Gained the benefits I requested and desired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in December 2014.

After a long wait and no information from HR or any Capegemini employee, we were made to wait in queues and collect coupons. Coupons directed us to respective floor and then we had to submit resume and other documents.
    Luckily for me they called out my name quickly and I went ahead to attend the interview. The interviewer had already made up his mind that I am not suitable for the position. Had a very negative body language and his question was 'What development have you done at your company?". I tried to explain, he was not listening to a single word i was speaking, He used to repeat the same question again in different ways. Then I finally had to tell him that if he is already decided that people at my company do nothing and I am not suitable for the role, there is no point going ahead with the discussion. I told I will walk-out of the interview.
    Then came the funny part where he said the work/role for which I was interviewed was not very good! Company expected people to work for more than 14 hours and there is no knowledge among people, but are still expected to deliver. I finally left the interview room, but it was total waste of my time. The interviewer was biased about the company I was working in, and had made his decision before even meeting me!

Interview Questions
    • What development do you do at your current company?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

HR from CapGemini directly contacted me - Process just took 2 weeks
    Stage 1: Telephonic
    Stage 2: F2F
    Nearly 1hr of Questions on Project Management.
    Interviewer carried a "YOUR Projects Fail always attitude".

Interview Questions
    • Discussions about My Projects & how I handled challenging situations with those.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in July 2011.

3 interviews. Some months to finish the process.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to cope difficult clients?
      What do you do when customers are tough on a dayly basis?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Capgemini in May 2010.

Minimum 2 rounds of an interview rounds

Interview Questions
    Depends on the need of the requirement.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

They approached me over the phone and after a first screening I got a 1:1 interview with an HR representative and afterwards with one of the Project Managers. We discussed my CV and I was asked to reply to several situation questions in the work place and project management related.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to deal with a change of scope and wasn't allowed to move variables like time or quality which is by definition a contradiction to the project management discipline.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heerlen (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heerlen (Netherlands)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in January 2009.

Open interview with practise manager and 2 senior consultants in a very open and friendly way; 2nd interview was with HR about salary and working conditons again very open and friendly; last interview with practise manager about offer. that offer last for 2 weeks.