Capgemini Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview.. 1 hr interview which covered all aspects of experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Capgemini (North Dayton, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed at local office by top executives and potential co-workers. Culture as upbeat and supportive. Welcomed new employees

Interview Questions

• What do you think about traveling full time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Friendly and fair. Gained the benefits I requested and desired.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Called the HR, introduced myself. My CV was shortlisted. Participated in selection workshop, got invited to assessment tests the following day. Two interviews later I was offered a contract. They specify salary range before contract offer (separate occasion). A week lead time between each milestone. Very fast!

Interview Questions

• Don't think I was really challenged at any point. Basic questions such as strengths, weaknesses, elaborate on your resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR offered salary at the high-end of their range and after I mumbled something it was written to the paper. It was odd (?) for them to ask about the salary and writing it down first prior checking other details of the contract.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There was 3 rounds: 1 Online test : it includes quantitative Reasioning and verbal section You need to be very strong with quants as it is the toughest section among 3 you will face you need to do a lot of practice on that 2 GD 3 HR overall cutoff they require is 60%

Interview Questions

• Boat Q; work and time ; probability; height and distance ; geometry ; etc They covered all the topics   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

After a long wait and no information from HR or any Capegemini employee, we were made to wait in queues and collect coupons. Coupons directed us to respective floor and then we had to submit resume and other documents. Luckily for me they called out my name quickly and I went ahead to attend the interview. The interviewer had already made up his mind that I am not suitable for the position. Had a very negative body language and his question was 'What development have you done at your company?". I tried to explain, he was not listening to a single word i was speaking, He used to repeat the same question again in different ways. Then I finally had to tell him that if he is already decided that people at my company do nothing and I am not suitable for the role, there is no point going ahead with the discussion. I told I will walk-out of the interview. Then came the funny part where he said the work/role for which I was interviewed was not very good! Company expected people to work for more than 14 hours and there is no knowledge among people, but are still expected to deliver. I finally left the interview room, but it was total waste of my time. The interviewer was biased about the company I was working in, and had made his decision before even meeting me!

Interview Questions

• What development do you do at your current company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview

HR from CapGemini directly contacted me - Process just took 2 weeks Stage 1: Telephonic Stage 2: F2F Nearly 1hr of Questions on Project Management. Interviewer carried a "YOUR Projects Fail always attitude".

Interview Questions

• Discussions about My Projects & how I handled challenging situations with those.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2011.

Interview

3 interviews. Some months to finish the process.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to cope difficult clients? What do you do when customers are tough on a dayly basis?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Paris (France)) in January 2011.

Interview

Discussion on my previous experiences, my roles and responsibilities, what I was looking for in my next assignment, they explained the opportunities they had at hand - had signed some deal with a big bank for which they needed project managers with some technical experience

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in January 2011.

Interview

Via extern bureau voorgesteld aan de HR manager van mijn toekomstige unit. Gesprek met deze manager en vervolgens een gesprek met mijn toekomstige manager over werkervaring in verschillende projecten, met name management van parallel verlopende projecten. Een psychologische test maakte deel uit van de sollicitatie procedure. Finaal gesprek met toekomstige manager waarin arbeidsvoorwaarden zijn besproken.

Interview Questions

• Vooral geënt op ervaring en professionele houding.   1 Answer