Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1) Aptitude test - One and half hour long generic aptitude test.
2) Technical interview - lasting for about an hour.
3) Group Discussion - 2 rounds of group discussion.
4) HR Interview - this too lasts for about an hour

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1 Technical+HR round. Depends on interviewer the difficulty level may be lil bit. But overall its a standard /common/questions.Core Java,Spring and hibernate/websercies .1 Technical+HR round. Depends on interviewer the difficulty level may be lil bit. But overall its a standard /common/questions.Core Java,Spring and hibernate/websercies .

Developer Role Interview

Developer Role
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Initially contacted via mail by the recruiters.
There was just one round of internal technical interview. It was clear and concise. The person who interviewed me was clear in his mind. Wad good.

One client round tech discussion. Was good
Manager round: Cool.. The manager was a good person.

The interview/offer process takes too much time when there are client interviews are involved. Other wise these days the offers are rolled out in 1/2 weeks.

Negotiation Details – Yes, I negotiated. The offer was more than what i have asked for :). I had another offer and that I had discussed with the recruiter.

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2014.

Interview Details – They have two technical rounds with one hr round. Technical round have questions based on your technical skills and questions asked are very normal . Mine was related to BI so questions were very easy and can be answered by anyone who has gone through online interview questions available. HR round was not very impressive as they never tried to negotiate on money terms and they were hiring like they dont want to earn skills but to have them.

Interview Question – Interview was never difficult . They ask very normal questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer is never upto mark. I rejected twice because of very same reason "Offer" . They offer very less never interested in bargain.

Android Team Leader Interview

Android Team Leader
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – They are really punctual at interview timing. For sure you are going to get someone really experienced as your interviewer. They know what needs to be known to you. Specific question to their needs. They are looking someone with good logical skill rather than theory.

Interview Question – Tell me the name of design patterns used by Android components.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just try to get Joining bonus :-).

Test Manager Interview

Test Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview Details – HR is pathetic. I interacted with Neha Soma at Pune location. My recruitment process took 5 months before they decided not to hire me. Just think how efficient their selection process is. Forget about the projects they execute. This recruitment experience was good enough to gauge their capabilities for handling the projects.

Interview Question – During the last round of the interview, the interviewer was mostly interested to know the dollar values of the projects I have handled?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – quite quick as per requirements , general questions not too tough , 3 rounds, 2 technical 1 HR

Interview Question – company is not paymaster why you want to choose it as your employer ?   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details – Worst Experience. I cleared first round, I was told that I will get call for second round. Still waiting for the call. When I emailed for clarification no response.
It seems like it was fake walk-in. I travelled from Mumbai to Pune for the interview. I won't blame the whole company but the team conducted walk-in on Date - March 1 & 2, 2014.
HR Team, You are representing a your company, please be aware of it.

Interview Question – Not really   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Interview Details – First round was written test which takes hardly 30 mins. Then technical interview happened, it took almost an hour, interviewer covered most of the areas in the questions and most questions were faqs so wasn't difficult. Hiring process took almost 3 weeks. then I received offer.

Interview Question – Waiting period is long   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details – It was a walkin. The first round was a test for an hour. It had questions from ASP.NET, SQL, WPF and WCF. After that there was a detailed technical discussion around all aspects of technology. There were questions from all possible topics. After that there was a small HR discussion and discussion about salary expectation

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer from another organisation and the process took 3 long weeks for releasing an offer.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!