Capgemini Interview Questions in Pune, India

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds in the whole process.
    1. Aptitude test organized by Co-Cube.
    2. Group Discussion.
    3. Personal Interview.

Aptitude test was conducted on Day 1. Then we were asked to leave for the day. At around 8PM, results of the test were mailed to everyone. Only 200 shortlisted from over a thousand candidates.
    Next day, Group Discussion round was conducted. The topics are simple and easy so everyone can understand and talk on it. Personal Interview round was conducted on the same day. Final results were mailed after a week.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Academic projects and favorite subjects.
      Which subject was the most difficult for you during your graduation?
      A very simple puzzle was asked just to test your logical reasoning ability.

Answer Question

Developer Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

Initially contacted via mail by the recruiters.
    There was just one round of internal technical interview. It was clear and concise. The person who interviewed me was clear in his mind. Wad good.

One client round tech discussion. Was good
    Manager round: Cool.. The manager was a good person.

The interview/offer process takes too much time when there are client interviews are involved. Other wise these days the offers are rolled out in 1/2 weeks.

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated. The offer was more than what i have asked for :). I had another offer and that I had discussed with the recruiter.

Linux Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There was a smooth telephonic interview process.
    I had been interviewed first by HR for salary discussion and compatibility check for the requirement.
    Then technical interview and manager round. that's it !!

Android Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

They are really punctual at interview timing. For sure you are going to get someone really experienced as your interviewer. They know what needs to be known to you. Specific question to their needs. They are looking someone with good logical skill rather than theory.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the name of design patterns used by Android components.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just try to get Joining bonus :-).

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

quite quick as per requirements , general questions not too tough , 3 rounds, 2 technical 1 HR

Interview Questions

• company is not paymaster why you want to choose it as your employer ?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

They have two technical rounds with one hr round. Technical round have questions based on your technical skills and questions asked are very normal . Mine was related to BI so questions were very easy and can be answered by anyone who has gone through online interview questions available. HR round was not very impressive as they never tried to negotiate on money terms and they were hiring like they dont want to earn skills but to have them.

Interview Questions

• Interview was never difficult . They ask very normal questions.   Answer Question

Offer is never upto mark. I rejected twice because of very same reason "Offer" . They offer very less never interested in bargain.

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Worst Experience. I cleared first round, I was told that I will get call for second round. Still waiting for the call. When I emailed for clarification no response.
    It seems like it was fake walk-in. I travelled from Mumbai to Pune for the interview. I won't blame the whole company but the team conducted walk-in on Date - March 1 & 2, 2014.
    HR Team, You are representing a your company, please be aware of it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a walkin. The first round was a test for an hour. It had questions from ASP.NET, SQL, WPF and WCF. After that there was a detailed technical discussion around all aspects of technology. There were questions from all possible topics. After that there was a small HR discussion and discussion about salary expectation

I got a better offer from another organisation and the process took 3 long weeks for releasing an offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

First round was written test which takes hardly 30 mins. Then technical interview happened, it took almost an hour, interviewer covered most of the areas in the questions and most questions were faqs so wasn't difficult. Hiring process took almost 3 weeks. then I received offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

Pretty straight forward once resume selected. But took lot of time for getting offer letter

Interview Questions

• Questions based on resume. Detailed rounds if 45 mins.   Answer Question