Capgemini

2.9

40 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Developer Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Initially contacted via mail by the recruiters.
    There was just one round of internal technical interview. It was clear and concise. The person who interviewed me was clear in his mind. Wad good.

One client round tech discussion. Was good
    Manager round: Cool.. The manager was a good person.

The interview/offer process takes too much time when there are client interviews are involved. Other wise these days the offers are rolled out in 1/2 weeks.

Yes, I negotiated. The offer was more than what i have asked for :). I had another offer and that I had discussed with the recruiter.

Android Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

They are really punctual at interview timing. For sure you are going to get someone really experienced as your interviewer. They know what needs to be known to you. Specific question to their needs. They are looking someone with good logical skill rather than theory.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the name of design patterns used by Android components.   View Answer
    Just try to get Joining bonus :-).

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

quite quick as per requirements , general questions not too tough , 3 rounds, 2 technical 1 HR

Interview Questions
    • company is not paymaster why you want to choose it as your employer ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in April 2014.

They have two technical rounds with one hr round. Technical round have questions based on your technical skills and questions asked are very normal . Mine was related to BI so questions were very easy and can be answered by anyone who has gone through online interview questions available. HR round was not very impressive as they never tried to negotiate on money terms and they were hiring like they dont want to earn skills but to have them.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was never difficult . They ask very normal questions.   Answer Question

Offer is never upto mark. I rejected twice because of very same reason "Offer" . They offer very less never interested in bargain.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Worst Experience. I cleared first round, I was told that I will get call for second round. Still waiting for the call. When I emailed for clarification no response.
    It seems like it was fake walk-in. I travelled from Mumbai to Pune for the interview. I won't blame the whole company but the team conducted walk-in on Date - March 1 & 2, 2014.
    HR Team, You are representing a your company, please be aware of it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

It was a walkin. The first round was a test for an hour. It had questions from ASP.NET, SQL, WPF and WCF. After that there was a detailed technical discussion around all aspects of technology. There were questions from all possible topics. After that there was a small HR discussion and discussion about salary expectation

I got a better offer from another organisation and the process took 3 long weeks for releasing an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

First round was written test which takes hardly 30 mins. Then technical interview happened, it took almost an hour, interviewer covered most of the areas in the questions and most questions were faqs so wasn't difficult. Hiring process took almost 3 weeks. then I received offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Pretty straight forward once resume selected. But took lot of time for getting offer letter

Interview Questions
    • Questions based on resume. Detailed rounds if 45 mins.   Answer Question

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

HR is pathetic. I interacted with Neha Soma at Pune location. My recruitment process took 5 months before they decided not to hire me. Just think how efficient their selection process is. Forget about the projects they execute. This recruitment experience was good enough to gauge their capabilities for handling the projects.

Interview Questions
    • During the last round of the interview, the interviewer was mostly interested to know the dollar values of the projects I have handled?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Two technical round and then one Client round. However, the time frame to complete the entire process can take very long depending on Client panel availability.

Interview Questions
    • SQL query for a question which required group by and having, subquery and top 10 rows and Order by. Made to write it on the white board and I was to explain the sequence of command that will execute.   View Answer