Capgemini Interview Questions in Pune, India

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

3 rounds- 1st telephonic in which basic core java questions were asked. It lasted for 30 mins, 2nd face to face in which questions on spring framework, 3rd HR for salary negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds in the whole process. 1. Aptitude test organized by Co-Cube. 2. Group Discussion. 3. Personal Interview. Aptitude test was conducted on Day 1. Then we were asked to leave for the day. At around 8PM, results of the test were mailed to everyone. Only 200 shortlisted from over a thousand candidates. Next day, Group Discussion round was conducted. The topics are simple and easy so everyone can understand and talk on it. Personal Interview round was conducted on the same day. Final results were mailed after a week.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Academic projects and favorite subjects. Which subject was the most difficult for you during your graduation? A very simple puzzle was asked just to test your logical reasoning ability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview level was intermediate, not too easy. More focused into the conceptual understanding in database and testing. Asked questions related to Joins, Partitioning, Group By etc. Basics of Unix Commands

Interview Questions

• Related to testing processing, handling project risks and majorly into the technical side in depth into database.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

telephonic round was held for one n half hour two face to face interview both was technical interview manager interview hr round then they took around fifteen days to process my offer letter and finally i got my offer letter and finally i got my joining letter

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Company took first and second technical round then project manager round then HR round then salary negotiations and notice period. First round was simple and second round was difficult.in project manager round,they asked complete project details.

Developer Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

Initially contacted via mail by the recruiters. There was just one round of internal technical interview. It was clear and concise. The person who interviewed me was clear in his mind. Wad good. One client round tech discussion. Was good Manager round: Cool.. The manager was a good person. The interview/offer process takes too much time when there are client interviews are involved. Other wise these days the offers are rolled out in 1/2 weeks.

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated. The offer was more than what i have asked for :). I had another offer and that I had discussed with the recruiter.

Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There was a smooth telephonic interview process. I had been interviewed first by HR for salary discussion and compatibility check for the requirement. Then technical interview and manager round. that's it !!

Android Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

They are really punctual at interview timing. For sure you are going to get someone really experienced as your interviewer. They know what needs to be known to you. Specific question to their needs. They are looking someone with good logical skill rather than theory.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the name of design patterns used by Android components.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just try to get Joining bonus :-).

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

quite quick as per requirements , general questions not too tough , 3 rounds, 2 technical 1 HR

Interview Questions

• company is not paymaster why you want to choose it as your employer ?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

They have two technical rounds with one hr round. Technical round have questions based on your technical skills and questions asked are very normal . Mine was related to BI so questions were very easy and can be answered by anyone who has gone through online interview questions available. HR round was not very impressive as they never tried to negotiate on money terms and they were hiring like they dont want to earn skills but to have them.

Interview Questions

• Interview was never difficult . They ask very normal questions.   Answer Question

Offer is never upto mark. I rejected twice because of very same reason "Offer" . They offer very less never interested in bargain.