Capgemini

32 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Architect Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details – Worst Experience. I cleared first round, I was told that I will get call for second round. Still waiting for the call. When I emailed for clarification no response.
It seems like it was fake walk-in. I travelled from Mumbai to Pune for the interview. I won't blame the whole company but the team conducted walk-in on Date - March 1 & 2, 2014.
HR Team, You are representing a your company, please be aware of it.

Interview Question – Not really   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Interview Details – First round was written test which takes hardly 30 mins. Then technical interview happened, it took almost an hour, interviewer covered most of the areas in the questions and most questions were faqs so wasn't difficult. Hiring process took almost 3 weeks. then I received offer.

Interview Question – Waiting period is long   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details – It was a walkin. The first round was a test for an hour. It had questions from ASP.NET, SQL, WPF and WCF. After that there was a detailed technical discussion around all aspects of technology. There were questions from all possible topics. After that there was a small HR discussion and discussion about salary expectation

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer from another organisation and the process took 3 long weeks for releasing an offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2013.

Interview Details – 2 technical Rounds followed by HR

Interview Question – Technical round is quite difficult   Answer Question

Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward once resume selected. But took lot of time for getting offer letter

Interview Question – Questions based on resume. Detailed rounds if 45 mins.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview Details – Same process as other companies , more technical interview than logical

Interview Question – Logical and tricky questions   Answer Question

Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2012.

Interview Details – Generally goes with 2 to 3 level rounds, followed by client interview if its client specific hiering. finally the hr salary negotiation round,

Interview Question – how many line of codes you have written in a stored procedure. :)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i had more than one offer, so they gave as per company policy and to there best.

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very lengthy interview was schedule on monday I did not received any call after two days they called and reschedule the interview after two days first round was easy and in 2nd round they asked very good question but all questions are from the online interview list.

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – Two technical round and then one Client round. However, the time frame to complete the entire process can take very long depending on Client panel availability.

Interview Question – SQL query for a question which required group by and having, subquery and top 10 rows and Order by. Made to write it on the white board and I was to explain the sequence of command that will execute.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had given the interview in Capgemini last month for Pune location.
There were 2 technical rounds (L1 and L2), I had cleared both the technical rounds. On the same day I got the call from HR and they asked me for the documents for background check.
After that I got the salary break-up sheet from HR and I had accepted the given offer (less than expected).
BUT after couple of days when I called HR and asked about the offer letter then they said that the job location has been changed to Mumbai and rejected my application. :(

Happened twice with me, after selecting in final round HR had not released the offer letter. :(

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult, it was all about my technical knowledge   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice in Pune, India. All 32 interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.