Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Purchasing Interview

Purchasing
Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2010.

Interview Details – I got a mail from the agency. saying he is building up Capgemini supplier chain team ask if i'm intesting then he will send me more detail job description and benefit. I reply interest and ask for the job detail. Never got a reply. Then he call me ask for the interview. Interview suppose to be two but only done by one. In the end the angency told me one person thumb up. the other is fine and he will send me detail benefit package later.Really sounds like i'm going to get the job. but nothing happen later.

Interview Questions

• 1what's your advantage to do this job,2 how you deal with supplier,   Answer Question
  • 3 how you deal with internal different department. 4how you make the supplier follow the set up rules.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini Purchasing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.