Capgemini Purchasing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

I got a mail from the agency. saying he is building up Capgemini supplier chain team ask if i'm intesting then he will send me more detail job description and benefit. I reply interest and ask for the job detail. Never got a reply. Then he call me ask for the interview. Interview suppose to be two but only done by one. In the end the angency told me one person thumb up. the other is fine and he will send me detail benefit package later.Really sounds like i'm going to get the job. but nothing happen later.

Interview Questions

• 1what's your advantage to do this job,2 how you deal with supplier,   Answer Question
  • 3 how you deal with internal different department. 4how you make the supplier follow the set up rules.   Answer Question