Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015
Updated Apr 3, 2015

3.3

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very organized and well planned interview. The only thing I did not like was that after the 2nd round interview, I did not hear anything at all from them for 3 1/2 weeks until I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Received another offer that was a better opportunity for my skill-set and interests.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Three rounds ...
    Got a call for skill checking .. Technical F2F interview - asked questions from resume .

Managerial round - asked about career path and how to resolve issues etc.

Hr round - salary discuss - they negotiate a lot..
    Selected

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews . First is telephonic and Technical . Second is Level 2 Technical followed by HR Round. I was asked all basics of all the fundamentals. Second round was bit managerial and technical also. There were some behavioral questions as well and scenarios based questions. It was a very long process but was well managed and well handled. It lasted upto 8 hours almost. Offer was generated the same day. It was non negotiable. But it suited my requirements , hence I accepted the offer. We need to have our fundamentals covered to crack the interview.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

online test: all the techinical question that to filling the blanks and multiple choice, technical interview : whatever we have updated in the resume, Hr round rest of the things i.e package and date of joining

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

1) Online exam
    2) technical round
    3) HR round

Interview Questions

• Technical round was more based on a high level idea of the work the you have done. Not much in depth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR is rigid on the offer.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Iaşi (Romania)) in October 2011.

Interview

SAP experience at list 3 years
    english languege/other at verry advanced level
    to know how to explaine an entire proceess in SAP
    knolegese from all the arreas of SAP , MM BI, BW, FICO.....

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2011.

Interview

Found them at a college career fair. Submitted my resume and was sent both an invitation for a 1st round interview as well as a pre-interview event to meet some current consultants. Pre-interview event was held at a restaurant upstairs where you could eat, walk around and talk. The ratio of candidates to consultants was probably 8 to 1 so it was a bit difficult to get a word in with everyone trying to make a good impression.

Went to the 1st interview 2 days later, recruiter was nice. Questions were basic, why do you want to be a consultant, basic resume questions, why technology consulting, why capgemini etc..

A week later I was invited to a second interview. At the second interview I arrived and was showed to a room where 3 different people came in to ask me questions each lasted about 30 minutes each. Two asked pretty basic questions much like the 1st interview, the 3rd asked more complex questions some of which were very vague. Along the lines of, imagine a system exists and you were trying to fix the system how would you go about doing it. I had to ask way to many questions to figure out what he was trying to get at, that the system was something like a hospital technology system and how to go about making it better. There was a lot of emphasis placed on the "capgemini way" which seemed very mushy gushy/touchy feely to me coming from an engineering background.

In the end, I think that we both mutually realized that it wasnt a good match. They got back to me about 2 weeks later that they were not going to give me an offer. All in all, everyone was very enthusiastic, nice and genuinely interested in you.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Bangalore (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Don't ever believe till you get any offer on hand. Pathetic follow ups. All kinds of dramas - carried on till 60 days. I do not even know y do they recruit if they do not have the capacity to roll out the offer after 2 grilling rounds which was close to 75 min each. Never trust them, they cook bull story every time u tend to follow up. Reputation is going bad. Another thing is after clearing all the interview, suddenly or with least intimation they put u to client round where u cannot even gauge anything. Worst n forgetful, pathetic experience. .!!

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

First round was telephonic technical, second round was technical, third round was managerial, fourth round was with client and final round was for salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked about personal questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR will tell everything in phone but need to get it in mail, if not you will be fooled after joining the company.