Capgemini

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview Details – Knew somebody in the company so even though I did not go to a school they typically recruited from, I was able to get my foot in the door. A few days after my resume was passed along I was contacted for a phone interview/ phone screening. About 10 days after the phone interview I was told I would be moving along to the in office interview. About two weeks after the in office interview I received an offer.

Interview Question – What is an example of one of your failures and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2011.

Interview Details – On campus interview consisted of a 1 on 1 interview with a hiring manager consisting of simple hypothetical questions. The second round was in Houston (all expenses paid) and consisted of 5 interviews including an executive level interview. Some of the interviews were meant to test analytical skills, others seemed to test interpersonal abilities. They all consisted of fairly vague hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I didn't want to spend 90% of my work time traveling.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details – The process was standard hiring process for the most part. The initial interview was on the phone to get an idea of what experiences I've had and why I think I fit for the role. My success was determined by relating my listed resume experience to directly relate to the job. Doing this in narrative/story form was best.

Second round was in person interview with HR representative. Behavioural questions to see how you might react to potential challenges in the workplace.

Final round was a detailed case study and presentation. Majority of the challenge is in the presentation and being able to handle difficult questions. Solid analysis in your case study is obviously helpful.

Interview Question – Have you ever had to make a decision without having all the information? If so, how did you manage it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!