Capgemini Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Relaxed and inviting. The individuals i met with were very pleasant and tried to make me feel welcome. They were not stoic or stiff and did not grill me about areas outside of my areas of expertise.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

It was good. Interview question are relavant to experience. But there was online technical test for 4+ exp. And complete process took almost 2 weeks to get offer. 2 technical round and then managerial and last was HR round

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Campus interviews are for the Staff Consultant.
    Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers are mostly recruited through network or through job postings. Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.

Interview Questions

• There is a set pattern and standard of questions for campus hires. For Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers , it mostly depends on the interviewee.
      Consider yourself lucky if you find someone competitive.

Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds + 1HR round

Interview Questions

• What is the important aspect that you love about your job?
      This question was asked during technical round.

Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated a little bit, but salary was above industry standard.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

They were looking for technical people. Asked questions about my current work and expectations. Also there were questions on JEE technologies. It was followed by a HR round

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate much

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

I went through almost 7 interviews including HR. HR, tech-screening interview with manager, another interview principal, then face to face with senior manager & Vice President followed by a written case study and then back to HR

Interview Questions

• Techical screening was not so difficult its just some of the other behaviorial questions that can get tricky   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

First round of interview was by HR . it was a short one , just checking out compensation requirements and location preference.Second round was technical for a particular project .If we are selected for that project then we have a skype interview with the corresponding capgemini's client for that project .If they are satisfied we are in. If not we might or might not have another interview for different project depending on requirement of the job we are applying for.

Interview Questions

• everything was as per my job role. nothing out of the blue. i applied for Performance engineer position and the interview was according to my role   Answer Question

Negotiation

they have a range of compensation for each designation. We have to do research and find out that range. Based on that we can negotiate our salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview

For experienced professionals there is not really a defined process, you may have 1 or 2 interviews, or 4. They may be face to face or over the phone. Not a clear defined process for experienced professionals. Cut off date for bonuses is September 30th. If your start date is October 1, you will not be eligible until the next year.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very easy, more listening then answering questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very difficult to understand the recruiter.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

There were 3 levels of Interviews. Fairly simple procedure but sometimes stressful.
    At various stages I was asked about my management and leadership skills.
    My second round was slightly more rigorous than the others and this was the round I guess that was the decider in my case.
    My recruiter was pretty responsive and helpful which made the process really easy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. It was mostly experience based.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer but later on the recruiter came back mentioning that they cannot approve the offer and he gave me a slightly lower base salary with a joining bonus. This together added up to be more than my initial offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter after seeing my resume in one of the job sites. The interview was fairly simple. It consisted of two rounds with one round of technical interview over the phone and the other was skype interview. The telephonic interview was fairly simple and it includes technical questions from the skills included in your resume. The skype interview was with the team lead under whom you will be joining the company. This was mostly behaviorial questions and few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Expect questions like why Capgemini, How would you write a logic to get the credit card statements of a customer for the months he was defaulted the payment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was getting paid very less in my previous company and what is was offered in Capgemini was beyond my expectation and hence I did not negotiate much on the salary part.